LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started looking for my LGT. I was about to pick one up but the guy sold it to someone else night before i was scheduled to pick it up. So like I said, don't have one yet but hope to soon.

Orange, MA skydive capital of New England

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a black wagon parked at the Stop and Shop in Somerville with exhaust, wheels, red calipers, tint and all...

Waited for a while to see if you were coming out of the supermarket, but could not wait any longer.

Shoot me a PM if you are here - I live within blocks from the S&S!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a silver '05 LGT 5spd. I'm a temporary mass'hole going to Grad school at Tufts, originally from ME. Pretty thrilled with it so far.

I'm going to change to a trunk lid with a spoiler, replace the aftermarket catback with a stock one (maybe?), and replace the stupid vented Blitzzz BOV. Looking to keep this car stock, maybe do some brake / suspension upgrades.

I'll be posting about selling both the BOV and catback soon if anyone is interested.

Just picked up a silver '05 LGT 5spd. I'm a temporary mass'hole going to Grad school at Tufts, originally from ME. Pretty thrilled with it so far.

I'm going to change to a trunk lid with a spoiler, replace the aftermarket catback with a stock one (maybe?), and replace the stupid vented Blitzzz BOV. Looking to keep this car stock, maybe do some brake / suspension upgrades.

I'll be posting about selling both the BOV and catback soon if anyone is interested.

let me know what you want to take off the car or return to stock. i could buy or trade with you. i have a stock bov and catback and what not

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Myevodream.. it's me from .. the EvoM forums. So.. you got a subie as a toy now eh? :)

Holy crap man, how ya been?!

Hondakilla, right outside 495, evo is white, never really seen out there though, and now it's hibernating til spring..

• 1 month later...