LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Nope wasn't you today.....posted the other siting yesterday about you here: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=961650&postcount=835 todays had a stock grill. And yes a while back I did see you(?) coming out of Sandhill Rd. http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=936100&postcount=775

oops... lol been so busy to be keeping up with this forum stuff.. I figured id stop in since I saw you twice and I KNEW it was you.. im sure ill see you around haha :lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a silver LGT w/spt stickers coming over the TZ bridge around 7:15 am today

saw another silver LGT on the merrit pkwy a little past stamford around 7:45 am today

one of you 2 guys has to be on here.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

saw a silver LGT w/spt stickers coming over the TZ bridge around 7:15 am today

saw another silver LGT on the merrit pkwy a little past stamford around 7:45 am today

one of you 2 guys has to be on here.

if it was about 7:15...it would have been me. I was checking out the traffic on the other side which started in New Canaan (car accident)...thank God it was on the other side! I'm sure you saw it too.

if it was about 7:15...it would have been me. I was checking out the traffic on the other side which started in New Canaan (car accident)...thank God it was on the other side! I'm sure you saw it too.

nah it wasn't that early but that's prob you I keep seeing on there from time time. I saw that traffic too. Man I'd be pissed if I had to come south on the merrit in the am & north in the pm. That thing is ALWAYS backed up. People drive too fast on that road. I'm guilty of it too but people pass me going WAYYYYYY too fast.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster
Oh come on the Merritt is the perfect road for the LGT !! Haha until you come around a corner and its completely backed up because either a) theres a heavy merge from an on ramp, or b) the sun is in peoples eyes and they slam the brakes.

Oh come on the Merritt is the perfect road for the LGT !! Haha until you come around a corner and its completely backed up because either a) theres a heavy merge from an on ramp, or b) the sun is in peoples eyes and they slam the brakes.

:lol: :lol: it's a fun road to drive but its definitely not safe to go flying around on it. There's no room for mistakes.

oh man I used to take the saw mill all the time commuting down that way, and going to school back in the day.... such a fun run, especially northbound around chappaqua ( I call it the chappaqua run) you can apex every corner and basically drive straight through the twisties (if there's no traffic!) merrit is fun too on an open stretch, just bad during commuting times, and few cops!

684 for flat out speed used to be a favorite.... but again you have to watch out for cops! they don't play nicely

this was all back in the day, I drive sanely now.... somewhat

saw mill between 684 and 87, now thats a fun run! even with the lights. but yea there is always that possibility...
:whore:

Saw Mill heading from 684 to the TZ in the morning is like the Indy 500. I go 80 all the time and still get passed - and the lights actually make it more interesting. Thats always the best part of the day.

Guest JessterCPA
Spotted today January 24, 2007 - Preakness Plaza, Wayne NJ - Atlantic Blue 5EAT with sweet 18" wheels and lowering springs. Very nice looking car!

Wow!! That's my neck of the woods! ABP 5EAT w/ 18's?? Never seen that one. Hmm.......

Jesse

Black sedan GT... looked stock.

8:10 am today, Rt.1 & Ridge Rd in South Brunswick, NJ...

You were in left turn lane with right turn signal on.... :lol:

so i spotted subiecity today in mt. kisco....and i honked at him and he ignored me...oh well.

my tail lights are already blacked out,

oh and subiecity...what happened to your "blacked out" tailights?

07 Spec B spotted in Lynbrook. Corner of Lakeview, Franklin, and Hempstead Ave. Near the Cross Island Market. Around 4:00pm on Saturday, January 27, 2007. I believe the Spec B possessed tints and the OEM spoiler. I was stopped at the traffic light heading South on Lakeview.

black LGT goin south on rt 303 near the palisade mall around 2:30-3pm today.

Anyone?