LegacyGT.com

Anyone got bodyparts lying around?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to do a quick and dirty repair of my 97 SUS to get past MA inspection at the end of this month, I have been combing craigslist hoping to find things but time is running short and nobody seems to be parting out what I need. Ideally I'd like to get these in the white two-tone paint job that my SUS came with (same as Outback, white/silver) and I'm pretty sure that outback parts but if I'm wrong about that please let me know. I'm located in Massachusetts so if you're in the New England area that would be ideal, but if you've got parts and can ballpark shipping I'll definitely think about it. I'm gonna be combing the scrapyards in the area too but I'd love to help someone get rid of unneeded parts if I can. Here's what I'm looking for:

Front Bumper Cover – Should be metallic gray with black, large round foglight holes like the Outback has

Driver’s Side Fender – Should be 2-tone white with metallic gray over fender arch

Driver’s Side Headlight Assembly**

Hood – White w/Scoop

** - I'm actually looking to get ahold of a pair of projectors in the near future, but I don't think I have time to do the USDOT conversion before the end of the month unless someone in the USA has a pair in good shape that they no longer want and have all the wiring ends for.

Archived