LegacyGT.com

2006 Subaru Liberty

Hey there guys, I JUST bought a Subaru liberty 2006 and its tooooo quiet for my liking... its only a a 2.5L but still, does anyone know any bolt on bolt off cannon single exhausts? i dont really like the dual exhausts. a single cannon that i just have to bolt on, bolt off. Send me links or ideas PLEASE! i cant find anything and ive been looking for what seems like forever.

Thanks.

i really like the cannon exhausts :\ i just want a bolt off bolt on exhaust just before the twin exhausts. a nice shiny cannon and new tubing. do u get what i mean?

Thanks so much for the idea, and ill probably do this lol but still want tht cannon :) it just looks better in my opinion, especially on a subaru

here's the current tips on my Spec B, no mufflers.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN5306_zps8cdc8f8a.jpg

here's the sound,

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/th_VID00001.jpg

I had custom deletes made, there are company's that make them now.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I would only like 1 cannon exhaust, but i just realised there isnt any bolts from the exhaust tips to past the resonator, so i may have to get new piping from there back or something... i dont like 2 small exhausts, sounds amazing dont get me wrong, but yea, dont really like the 2 exhausts idea. does deleting the resonator have any impact on your engine in a 4 cyl 2.5L boxer engine?

if i was to straight pipe it, would it ruin the starter motor or anything? just the resonator back, not the catalytic converter. cause its a boxer engine, not a Cyl engine, is there any difference? i just want a mean ass drone and that subaru sound with a nice cannon.

Archived