LegacyGT.com

Where Is the Best Place to Buy GoPro?

SnowBound BP5

Hi guys,

Anyone of you have experience with this product? http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=29#

After looking around a bit I don't think they carry GoPro video cameras in stores like Best Buy or Fry's and it looks like my best bet is to order online. Are there any sites you'd recommend? I need the video camera soon.

My thanks in advance.

Yeah, them cameras kick ass!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4gb66s0LcI]YouTube- Denny Hao Sled Pull - First Place[/ame]

(go to about 1:15)

I've got a buddy who's a dealer, might be able to put together a group buy!

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

My GoPro HD is in the mail, hopefully will be here tomorrow! Ordered from the manufacturer.

I did a bit more searching and ended up ordering through this site that I often buy my snow stuff from. I didn't even know they carried this and had it in stock (many sites I went to either didn't have them on hand or were offering it as a "pre-order"). :redface: Had to get it here in a jiffy so opted for 2 Day shipping for only $5...sweet! :lol:

Ordering through REI would've taken too long for me (for in store pick up) and they wanted a lot more for shipping. Plus they would've charged me that god awful 9.75% tax. :icon_frow

You can buy mine.. im selling it lol...

Comes with 2gb SD card (Go Pro Motorsport WIDE)

Getting bored with yours already? ;) From what I've read so far I've only seen good things and rave reviews on their stuff. Unfortunately I'm ordering for a friend who's looking at getting a new one and it's going to be used for snowboarding.

Archived