LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the EDM part number as the liners i have are the prefacelift jdm/edm ones. I just want to make sure the ones in opposedforces are correct :)

Ahhhh, prefacelift. I still think you're ok. Let me check...

EDIT: I have post-facelift but found out through others that the USDM fenders would work just fine. Not sure about the pre-facelift liners on post-facelift EDM.

Edited by 08Legacy08

mine is post-facelift JDM :)

Oh the confusion! I just don't want to order them through the dealer as if they are wrong they will not take them back! I thought there was only one facelift liner available.

My current prefacelift ones need replacing anyway as they are definitely showing their age at this point!

• 2 weeks later...
OK so I was messing around with the headlights today to see if I can get them powered up of the wiring that is already there and I'm glad to say that the 07-09 uk xenon headlight with built in washer jets is plug and play into the pre facelift jdm gt wiring.

The manual levellers also work fine so no need for me to go messing around with sourcing the auto leveller sensors off the suspension control arms.

Few pics:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/desperatedano/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150202_200411.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/desperatedano/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150202_200444.jpg

Also ordered a subaru honeycombe grille from Japan as I couldn't find any over here and Subaru dealer wanted mega money for it! I should have the wings and bumper this week and the passenger side headlight should turn up. Then it will be time for test fitting to see what's missing and if this all goes together easily!

Fog lights and Sti front lip are the only outstanding items currently but not essential to the conversion so I'll get them as funds allow. Ill post up a full list of parts needed when I'm done for anyone that's interested :)

Wish i could get these on my car =/

Whats up with the texture of the new parts? Do they just need a polish or is that not the final paint coat

They need to be painted, fenders only have transport primer and bumper is just black plastic :)

• 1 month later...