LegacyGT.com

Im confused. Are you planning on going stage 2 and THEN stage 3 or straight to stage 3? If you are going to go to stage 2 first...

downpipe, uppipe, TMIC, tune /mods

Dont do headers with a stock turbo. Do headers when you go vf52 and retune. Waste of money. Also you may find that stage 2 is the bang for the buck you are looking for. Everything beyond that is mo'moneymo'moneymo'money.

Stage 3 = need suspension work to control the powa, brakes (at least pads), clutch, flywheel, tob, etc...

Pretty much what he said. But that's why you asked.

There are some other tmic being made, so you may have a few options soon.

Slow down, don't be in a hurry to spend.

Tell us the mileage ?

What routine maintenance has been done ?

Do you know about checking the oil level ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You have the CBE now do the dp,up and get it tuned at this point. The car will feel a lot fast but you will be able to get just a bit more out of it when it is tuned. Then every time you make any changes after that it just becomes a quick call to your tuner and a few buck and you are back on the road playing.

About 78,000 miles on the car but recently swapped in a new engine which has about 6,300 miles on it. so pretty much brand new. yes, I know about checking oil, I changed it the first 1,000, then I have been changing it every 3,000 miles after that.

Yeah, Im gonna do the DP UP and TMIC then get her tuned...Then work on suspension, and brakes. Once that is done then I will put on equal length headers and the new VF52 turbo, and get it her tuned again.

Thanks everyone.

Archived