LegacyGT.com

Dash Rattle TSB released!

bskey

Yahoo!!

I went in to have a few warranty things worked on, and mentioned my ongoing dash rattle, and a look went over my srevice reps face like I had punched him in the stomache. I asked him if he had heard his before, or if it were a common problem, and he stated that mine was the 3rd '05 lgt with a dash rattle that month, and that SOA had just released a TSB for it and that they would fix it! His painful face was because they have to remove the entire dash to fix it.

My dealership actually takes really great care of me, so they'll do it, but hopefully you will have the same luck. I'll try to get some of the TSB details out of them when I go pick her up.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share the great news!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just trying to help! :lol:

Actually, having tried the subscribe route, I have found that I can minimize THERBLIG's by using the old way:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

They still have my car, but when I pick it up I'll get that info. My headlights and fogs stopped working altogether after they did the dash work, so I took it right in, and they can't figure it out. They keep throwing around 'well you've got those aftermarket HID's on, so were not sure.....". Well, they worked fine before you messed around with it!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

They still have my car, but when I pick it up I'll get that info. My headlights and fogs stopped working altogether after they did the dash work, so I took it right in, and they can't figure it out. They keep throwing around 'well you've got those aftermarket HID's on, so were not sure.....". Well, they worked fine before you messed around with it!

Thanks, post up whatever they give you.

My warranty's almost up and I will soon be up the creek.
If you told them about the problem within the warranty period, they should fix it whether or not the warranty period expires after that. That happened with a problem on my 1994 Volvo and the dealer kept working on it for a long time after the warranty period ended. Document the fact that you told them about it within the warranty period.

If you told them about the problem within the warranty period, they should fix it whether or not the warranty period expires after that. That happened with a problem on my 1994 Volvo and the dealer kept working on it for a long time after the warranty period ended. Document the fact that you told them about it within the warranty period.

Good advice. I did not know that.

Archived