LegacyGT.com

CO: Rio Grand meet?

cfaber

Any of you guys want to organize a Rio Grand meet in Boulder? The parking garage next to the Rio has a great roof top for cool pictures of the cars and mountains.

Winning the internet

RIO margs are great.... 3 limit but i always go to the one in lonetree cuz i know a couple of the waitresses and they dont care how many you order.... i think the last time i went i had 6.... and woke up the next morning not remembering a thing :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Depending on when, I'd be down for this too. I live in downtown Denver, but would be down to meet at either the downtown or Boulder Rio. Driving out to Boulder with a bunch of other Legacies would be fun as well.

I'm in. I go to the Rio all the time for margs. :) You mentioned the parking garage for the pictures... Are you planning on letting someone know ahead of time so we can actually get a bunch of cars on the top level? That parking garage is usually PACKED. On top of that, my car doesn't make it over the ramp lips. So, I have to park on the bottom no matter what. :(
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Centrally located works for me as well. I really don't care where the meet is, honestly. Although, a place where we can get some good Colorado backgrounds for the pictures does sound like a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Dillon is super far away from me. I don't think I'll be able to do a breakfast meet out there, unfortunately. I will join something more central in the future though!

Dillon is super far away from me. I don't think I'll be able to do a breakfast meet out there, unfortunately. I will join something more central in the future though!

I was referring to when you head to Steamboat. You'll be driving through Dillon then...

Archived