LegacyGT.com

Legacys of the bay area unite!!! Davis meet/bbq/drive

WESTcoast

Whats up guys, its that time again. time for me to make another northbay meet. http://www.rs25.com/forums/images/smilies/blowingup.gif

i was thinking within the upcoming month, during spring break time for most people. hopefully we can get the most attendance around that time. heres the deal, we will vote and pick on the date that will be convenient for most members.

The meet will be hosted again in Davis, and we will have a drive (shorter than the one last yr) so we can have a bbq after wards if people are still down for something like that. please let me know any suggestions of what else you think will be cool.

The Meeting place will most likely be at Andersons plaza, or Play fields park. Andersons sounds like a better spot since there are food joints there and a market, in case we have to buy more food for the cook out, like last years.

my spring break starts on March 26 all the way til April 4. i got 10 days free, and am pretty flexible, when would you guys like to meet up? what days do you guy's spring break start and end? I want to get a feeler for things b4 i set the permanent date.

P.S. IF YOU HAVE RADIOS, BRING THEM! We will use them for the drive, just in case we get lost or w/e. I shoulda thought of this last year lol.

I will be keepign this updated round the clock for you guys since im more active on the forums now. The RS crowd is building up lets have the LGTs unite!

also, lets start a roster to get a feeler of how many can make it! http://www.rs25.com/forums/images/smilies/dbanana.gif

Legacygt.com

1.WESTcoast

bump for the meet, we are ready got 4ppl from sl-i.net signed up!! Plus remeber this is just the list for legacygt.com. there is one for each forum, sl-i.net, i-club, rs25.com and others!!! I think we have already 26ppl that are on board with us so far!!!

Archived