LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

Whats up guys, new to the Forum. Just joined in. I've had my Subaru Legacy for about 10 months now. New the Subaru's but love them so far! Excited to see what you guys have! Take a look at my Legacy, it's a 2014 Legacy-Sport Edition.

car.JPG.ef50ffb65726c05ce336f8e487589023.JPG

those puddle lights tho.. was it easy to install? I'm thinking about installing it.

yeah, I had graphite wheels on my old 95 impreza wagon which i dropped, ridiculously low. I am not sure if I am feeling all black wheels on a white legacy, but the black accents pull the look together..did you lower it also?

any performance mods?

anyone know of performance mods for the 3.6?

I think some rims like this would be sick..and they also come in black with the chrome machine lip.

and I threw in my puddle lights, as its one of my favorite things that lights on on the car at night.

damnit i swear those images are flipped the right side when I upload them.. i need to take pics of my new tint job and the lip spoiler I am going to add, then I am going with rims.

those puddle lights tho.. was it easy to install? I'm thinking about installing it.

You have to remove your front wheel well liners and both side skirts. Then drill a couple holes in the side skirts and put the lights in, run the wiring and put it all back together. Not a very difficult install.

I get compliments on them all the time :)

• 2 weeks later...
Too much black & white looks like ass IMHO. But I think I'm the only one here who thinks that way

Lol!!! Thanks for sharing. I have a certain opinion of the aesthetics of the VIP style you got going on, but I would never share my opinion cuz its your car not mine. Maybe you should moderate your post. M-kay!