LegacyGT.com

Clay pain in the ass

I tried my Wolfgang clay today and found it to be much more diffecult to work with than I thought it would be. The clay was hard as a brick. Needing it was damn near impossible. When I was able to, it would not fold into itself. I started the job and after a while it was breaking into small bits. Like bad chewing gum that will not wad, but chews like a Snickers bar. wtf?

Is this normal? Got to be a better product. Or did I get bad clay from PAC?

I tried my Wolfgang clay today and found it to be much more diffecult to work with than I thought it would be. The clay was hard as a brick. Needing it was damn near impossible. When I was able to, it would not fold into itself. I started the job and after a while it was breaking into small bits. Like bad chewing gum that will not wad, but chews like a Snickers bar. wtf?

Is this normal? Got to be a better product. Or did I get bad clay from PAC?

you need some heat in it.. not to mention you need something to keep it wet (like the detail cleaner spray to keep it nice and lubed while you clay..)

Keefe

I had the same problem. I called Dwayne about it and he said it might have been from a bad batch. The thing is, this was clay I bought like back in November or December. How could people be having the same experience in April if it was just a bad batch. I think I'm just going to stick with Clay Magic. I've never had problems with that and it is available locally.

Call Dwayne and tell him about the problem. His customer service is second to none. I know he stands behind what he sold. In fact, if he bought another bad batch of clay from Wolfgang then he will want to know about it. http://www.detailcity.com should have his current phone number on it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Clay Magic broke down on me like this after two cars, try it definately a good one to get! Mothers Clay has never broken down on me. Its so good I have used it through the summer of 2005 on 4 occasions, I think I still have it wrapped up in the basement for some wheel and chrome claying duty ;)

By the way I don't think its the clay it may be the lubricant that causes this. OC did you try another lubricant with it?

I had the same problem. I called Dwayne about it and he said it might have been from a bad batch. The thing is, this was clay I bought like back in November or December. How could people be having the same experience in April if it was just a bad batch. I think I'm just going to stick with Clay Magic. I've never had problems with that and it is available locally.

Call Dwayne and tell him about the problem. His customer service is second to none. I know he stands behind what he sold. In fact, if he bought another bad batch of clay from Wolfgang then he will want to know about it. http://www.detailcity.com should have his current phone number on it.

Shelf Life?

Keefe

Archived