LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences. :icon_bigg
Heck we are just Seabrooker's that wear shoes. They do let the Newburyport bridge down now to let us shop there these days.:lol:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Heck we are just Seabrooker's that wear shoes. They do let the Newburyport bridge down now to let us shop there these days.:lol:

Years ago I used to work at Bailey Corp, the largest employer of 'brookas. I used to point out to folks that there were 3 1/2 columns of Eatons, 2 columns of Dows, and nearly 2 columns of Fowlers in the phonebook.

While I worked there an Eaton robbed the state package store, which was managed by an Eaton, and the responding officer was also an Eaton (according the local lore at the plant). So the 911 call was something like "Donald Eaton just robbed the package store." "Donald Junior or Donald Senior?"

Most folks today don't realize tha the prototype for Dogpatch USA in the Lil Abner cartoon was Seabrook. Al Capp was from the area.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

STi Boy - Holbrook MA

ahaha, u know me??

yea...just got the LGT like a month ago... im usually on 93 out to boston...hmm..im always around braintree or quincy...

if u see a debadged ABP LGT and u see an asian dude driving it...its probably me.. lol... im always on the look out to see other subie drivers but ppl never wave or even bother to look when i drive pass them :(

• 4 weeks later...
I used to live in Westford back in 1972 and moved out in 1977. We were transferred there from California. Miss a lot of cool people I knew, and the food. Winters, well, a little less. Hope everyone is well and happy.

For your car audio/video needs:D

Audio Crafters IS it.

In Pasadena Ca. Arthur rules.

www.audio-crafters.com