LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Man, nobody sees me. pretty nuts considering i drive about 1,000 miles a week. :lol:

Where on earth are you going to/from?

I go toward the seacoast the rare times I'm in-office, otherwise it's up early Monday and it sits in the Manchester airport parking garage till I come home. And no one notices my car either.

Who else is on here from NH? What is the screen name of the guy who had that sick LGT at the Nashua meet a while back?

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

sunday, driving on 95 south around 5-6pm i wanna say, black winged LGT pulled up behind me in the left lane. you had an aftermarket grill and what looked like a black L7 badge. possibly HIDs as well? the lights were a whiter color. I got stuck behind/next to someone and you went around them. i wanna say it was an 08+. clean looking car. anything else done to it?

sidebar: I cannot stand how everyone cruises in the passing lane. Sunday, driving back from NH, the right lane was COMPLETELY open for 80% of my drive, while everyone cruises in all of the other lanes. drives me mad... but it also lets me pass everyone on the right.

spotted an 08 spec.b in silver parked on the side of the road on harvard ave in Brighton/Boston area...

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/72037ed1.jpg

also spotted this dude in his red saab parking in front of you and using your bumper to figure out where your car was parked...

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/94bdad7e.jpg

Thursday around 11am outside sears in the buckland hills mall buoy took up four spots, I parked a few down from your spec b with red interior.

I was at Buckland mall on the 19th but I dont have red interior. I was down by Walmart/Macy's

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Hmm. Wasnt there on the 19th, don't go down that way often. Looked like it was a workers car, but then I out ruled that when the car was gone an hour after.

Also!!!! There is a 5mt obp wagon for sale near the old Nation Auto USA in east Windsor.

I think I spotted 09_Red_GT going east through Brighton center last night around 7:45. You had Thule racks on your car.

Ahh another Red Gt must be in the area, I was heading west on the 57, at around that time. :lol:

I see about 5 GT's a day, I give em the wave.

I saw an all white about a week ago with PA (I think) plates, tints, exhaust, pretty clean and loud.

habitual derail-er

Saw a black wagon parked at the Stop and Shop Somerville with exhaust, wheels, red calipers, tint and all...

Waited for a while to see if you were coming out of the supermarket, but could not wait any longer.

Shoot me a PM if you are here - I live within blocks from the S&S!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA