LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal White Pearl Thread (2015+)

im2c0ol

I'll start... taken with Canon 5D MKII & 24-70mm F2.8L

14745516622_e9249a7087_c.jpg

14559167229_899ab72326_c.jpg

14559158198_b8208c8558_c.jpg

Please DO NOT steal my picture without permission!

Edited by im2c0ol

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White looks great! I considered a grey color but once i saw both grey and white at the dealership, I think white looks way better... I never thought I would consider a white color... Still going to check out the black but I'm thinking white is the color for this car... White with black leather, Limited 3.6R... Great pictures too. I could tell right away these were done with good glass ;)

White looks great! I considered a grey color but once i saw both grey and white at the dealership, I think white looks way better... I never thought I would consider a white color... Still going to check out the black but I'm thinking white is the color for this car... White with black leather, Limited 3.6R... Great pictures too. I could tell right away these were done with good glass ;)

You want black trust me, the black portion of the front headlights goes really well with the black exterior, giving it a really classy look.

I too was amazed by the white at one point, but that was when I hadn't seen crystal black silica or carbide grey. I recommend those two colors just because they compliment and contrast with the front painted grill very well.

I couldn't be happier with mine in black. Would post picks here but don't want to hijack the white thread.

You can see my pics in the sixth gen legacy forum.

Hey thanks! I do consider black as another option, but I've already had three black cars within the last 5 years (one is still in my garage), so black gets a bit old to me... I'm not sure. i guess i need to take a look at it in person first. Its just I compared white and grey on the lot and while grey looks good, but the white looks like a way more luxurious vehicle. Its just like a different car all together...

Hey thanks! I do consider black as another option, but I've already had three black cars within the last 5 years (one is still in my garage), so black gets a bit old to me... I'm not sure. i guess i need to take a look at it in person first. Its just I compared white and grey on the lot and while grey looks good, but the white looks like a way more luxurious vehicle. Its just like a different car all together...

I can agree to that, white does always give the feeling of big, open and just well being in general. I think the rear looks the best (read: amazing) in white while the front looks best in gray and then black.

Honestly you can't go wrong, it's a great car to have.

Edited by subbiefanatic

how is the quality of materials in the interior? do they share parts w/ Ford?

I love it. Don t laugh but I came out of a 2010 Mercedes and think the interior is just as good. Also have a 911 and still think I enjoy the Legacy interior best. Love the black leather with the black wood ....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/cerbomark/IMG_3210.jpg

Someone should put a nice set of wheels on one. Those OEM Wheels look meh

Personally, I think the OEM wheels on Limited look quite nice. Especially for the white exterior. I'll be looking for a different set for my winters though (once I buy this car :lol:).

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a Crystal White Legacy 2.5i Premium to replace my poor totalled 2004 WRX.

im2c0ol - any suggestions on how you removed the front grill? Love the way its blacked out.... I'm also thinking of how to do the rear vallence/ diffuser

I tried to removed the grill, but you have to drop the bumper to remove the front grill.

So I just paint it on the car.

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

wow, i thought those were professional shots of your white legacy, very well done. very photogenic. so far i like the white best, and with those rims.... uhmmff!! still think the 2015 looks too much like the ford taurus. i just hope they addressed the engine (and road) noise, my 2012 can be deafening at times.