LegacyGT.com

Subaru Momo

hey everyone! I saw some legacy with impreza momo wheel already but i was wondering if it's easy to swap. I have a legacy 98 GT and there is the eBay auction I'm looking at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8052092151&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I hope this is easy to replace and that no other gt member will overbid me! ;)

Thanks

If anyone can find out for certain if they can be "bolt on" swapped, airbag and all, let me know. I'd like to replace mine, the top leather is all UV damaged.

I'm going to go search nasioc now.

I also just noticed there is no cruise control on that wheel...can ours be transferred to it?

Listen guys, the info is out there. Searching for "JDM MOMO" on nasioc will give you answers. You just have to read a little bit. Information is your friend. Everything you dream of doing to your car has most likely been discussed on that website.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my steering wheel yesterday, and that is the same one that you see on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8052092151&sspa gename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

When I started to installing the steering wheel I forgot that this Memo steering wheel didn't have cruise control, so I put the cruise control inside that memo steering wheel, it took some work to get it to fit right plus I had to cut out a whole for the nob on the right side of the steering wheel (back plastic cover) and it torned out really nice. I love this steering wheels plus it was almost plug and play, all the connectors fit just right and everything works perfect, like it used to. Difentaly recoment this steering wheel to anyone, bought it from al_JDM really nice guy, fast shipping and packages his product like nobody else.... :)

It was in used but it looked like new no scratches only one little dent that you can't hardly see it, best packaging guy I ever expirence. O yeah the pics.... didn't had time to take some pictures will get some today hopefully.

Archived