LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT mud flaps

jcs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
Would the Outback ones fit? They have them on [url]www.subarupartsforyou.com[/url]. <---is now done giving out Outback options as the solution to every Legacy question :lol:

The Outback ones won't fit the Legacys. The Outback has bigger fenders. The Subaru UK site has them listed as an accessory, but I have yet to find anyone that will get them for me. I just ordered mudflaps from rallyperformance.com. I've been told that they should fit. I'm supposed to receive them in the middle of September...so I'll let everyone know if they actually work or not. The Rally Armor ones are supposed to fit as well, but that's uncomfirmed.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the aero splash guards on my WRX. They do help keep some crap off the car...a little. I've though of switching to mudflaps in the past, but I like the way the splash guards look a lot better.

[quote name='jim1969']Edvig, did you get your Rally armor flaps yet? Do they fit?[/quote] I ordered the ScoobySport mud flaps, not the Rally Armor ones. [url]http://www.rallyperformance.com/body.shtml[/url] I have not received them yet... :(

I checked with Rallyperformance.com. The answer: The mudflaps we have designed are meant specifically for the WRX, however they will work nicely on the Legacy as well. We will likely begin work specific for the Legacy GT mudflaps in a month or two. If you would like to place an order for the Mudflaps we currently have, please contact us either by email, or by calling us M-F, 10am-4pm eastern time (814) 274-4860.

[quote name='kevin@kingofimports.com']Like these prepainted Genuine Subaru ones?[/quote] I was inquiring about that myself the day I took delivery of my ordered car (two days ago) :) There's already two drilled holes in the rear wheel wells like they are ready to receive mud guards. But I wouldn't want black ones, but rather the body colored matching ones like the picture you've posted. They'd keep water and muck from flying up on the back much better, but since they are color matched to the car, they'd blend nicely. I'm going to be looking into that soon too.

[quote name='jcs']I checked with Rallyperformance.com. The answer: The mudflaps we have designed are meant specifically for the WRX, however they will work nicely on the Legacy as well. We will likely begin work specific for the Legacy GT mudflaps in a month or two. [/quote] Rally Performance told me that the shape of their WRX mudflaps are designed to look and work best with the shape of the WRX. I didn't feel like waiting a few months for a Legacy specific set so I bought these. I figured that if they don't work on my Legacy for some reason, I'll use them on my WRX or sell them off. I hope to receive them any day now. I'll post a review when they are on the car. :)

• 1 month later...
Any word on the Legacy GT splash guards/mud flaps? They don't seem to be available in Canada or the USA at present. Are they available for the 2.5i? If so then they should work in theory: I doubt the overall circumference of the OEM tires are different from the 2.5i to the GT.

[quote name='Driver72']Better yet, post a picture or two. Thanks[/QUOTE] I ended up cancelling my Rally Performance mud flaps order and picked up a set of EDM black splash guards. Rally Performance was having trouble with their urethane supplier, but that issue may be solved by now. Anyone interested in their mudflaps should contact them about fitment. I did, however, end up buying a set of rims from them. :) Pics of my splash guards are here. [url]http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4493&page=3&pp=10[/url] My guess is that these are identical to the ones that King of Import is selling except theirs are painted. These splash guards and any mudflap for that matter should fit the GT. I have no idea what Subaru could possibly mean with their "fitment" comment. Edvig

OK, should have further information on this VERY topic in the coming week. You can now purchase JDM "Subaru Genuine" MudFlaps directly from me. I know this has been a while in the making but certainly I should have all this cleared up towards the end of the week. For anyone interested please send me a PM. For ppl that have already shown interest and have sent me an PM before, no need to send again as I have you listed. Once I have all the information, I will send out to all who have PM'ed. Thanks and hear from you soon. Adam.

Archived