LegacyGT.com

Saturday 2/21 Bedford MA Meet

ClimberDHexMods

MEET CONFIRMED

pikers has given me his blessing to arrange the meet part of the day, happening right near Solar Solutions on "group tint day".

Whether you're getting tinted or not on Saturday, let's all get together and have a meet!

Start time: 1:00pm - perfect for a big group lunch or general meet.

Location: Sun Valley Subs - 57 Summer St, Bedford, MA 01730 [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=42.350933,-71.264191&daddr=57+Summer+St,+Bedford,+MA+01730&hl=en&geocode=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=11&sll=42.39162,-71.345775&sspn=0.255591,0.436707&ie=UTF8&ll=42.454874,-71.253204&spn=0.127667,0.218353&z=12]Directions (95 from the south)[/ame]

Link to Group Tint Thread

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Sun Vally Subs!! I work right down the street from them and we all go there for lunch...we call them the Sub Nazi :-)

It's pretty much like Seinfeld's soup Nazi where if you don't know exactly what you want by the time you get to the counter, they will tear you a new one.

I just got back...switching cars before I head back. Good turnout...probably 8 cars there. Everyone just went to lunch and will probably be back at the shop ~2:30. I'll be there around 3 with the Turbo X. The tint guy is doing an impressive job. Would be cool to see your wagon uncle. Oh and for anyone going to lunch the sub shop was closed so they went to Bedford center.

just got back from getting the work done. looks very nice. the majority of people were getting 45% because the guy had a light meter and with the stock tint and 45% it was apparently just above the 35% legal limit in MA.

good meeting all of you there, i'm Alex, figured I'd say that since no one was really throwing around their forum names. too bad I missed you unclemat i would've liked to check out which ever wagon you're bringing. got to see 2 turbo legacy wagons there already and those were the first i've seen... very sexy wagon...if i ever have to get a wagon i'm gonna find one of those.

Archived