LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

Put on the Invidia CBE and gave her a clean. Took a few pics seen as it was nice out.

What kind of paint is that on the grill, is that Plasti Dip and is it hard to take the Grill and Bumper off the car to do this?

props for creativity and goin against the grain

thanks for the props! but i failed miserable trying to be different. The material is duller than i thought. The shop who wrapped me suggested using detailer spray to shine it up a bit. the wheel i've ordered are in brush metal finish with black accents, crossing my fingers that it'll match well. :eek::spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Any closer pic of the match?

i took one after i finished one side.

it's not as glossy as the rest of the car, but close enough. $16 for a 5 ft. roll, can't complain :redface:

http://i.imgur.com/y6GGAXP.jpg

dude. link us! was it 3m?

Update: so yes, most of the hits from Amazon are 3M. to combat the lack of gloss on the vinyl, we can probably do the opposite of what the matte guys want and wax er up to bring it closer to OEM.

Edited by bigstrusk

dude. link us! was it 3m?

Update: so yes, most of the hits from Amazon are 3M. to combat the lack of gloss on the vinyl, we can probably do the opposite of what the matte guys want and wax er up to bring it closer to OEM.

yes it was 3M. you could possibly wax but i think it matches the car fine. you can't even tell the difference :p

Looks very good, any videos with sound?? Also where can I get one from?

After my exhaust install:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/Wheels8716/5D4F62B4-306A-45CC-AE50-0B567513738B-4955-00000BABC39D3E78.jpg