LegacyGT.com

front window cracked

oppamen

I got a call from finance manager at the dealership and he told me they were offering deals on their extended warranty. I dont know if it really is a deal or not but he said I can get the GOLD extended warranty for...

$o deductible

6 year 80,000 miles $1000.00

6 year 100,000 miles $1300.00

5 year 100,000 miles $1200.00

$150 deductible

6 year 100,000 miles $1150.00

I beleive gold package covers alot more parts and labor then classic. I drive around 22,000-23,000 milesa a year. I do want to get the warranty for peace of mind and this is my first time owning a subaru. Ive had to go in for service twice already for window cracking and my seat making noise. What do you guys think?

The drive train is covered till 60,000 miles by the factory. It's just all the other things that will go wrong that you need to worry about.

I've had my tranny rebuilt 3 times by the dealer since 70,000 miles. You better get something, after all it is a subaru...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

max - how much do you beat your car??

my outback sport has 198,xxx miles and its only needed regular maintenance.

oppamen - if you have the money, then go for it... its one of those things that if something does go wrong then its worth it; if nothing goes wrong then you just wasted $1k+

It's not worth it IMO. Save your money. If you take care of your car, most serious breakages wont happen until the warranties are expired anyway.

I dont beat on my car. I dont accelerate no more then 3000 RPM and do all of my maintenance.

Im still waiting to hear from dealership about my cracked window. Cracks are getting bigger everyday. Is there anything I can do to stop the crack from getting bigger. Im afraid my window will break while im driving. The cracks from driver side to the middle of the window. I tried calling to see if I can get a loaner car but they said I would just have to wait until the dealership hears from subaru to see if it can be fixed with the warranty cuz there was no evidence of getting hit by the rock or anything. HELP!

Archived