LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Wow that is all sorts of mix matched. SpecBs aren't common in Alaska because they didn't ship any up there to sell. When I first heard about the SpecB production in '05 I couldn't wait to see one/get one. I was stationed in Fairbanks at the time and when they came out I asked if they were getting any and they said nowhere in Alaska was going to.

• 1 month later...

My update as of right now:

September replaced transmission and turbo @ 71K (mechanic error from previous clutch installation :mad:) Brand new tranny, VF52 and light weight flywheel :wub:

November - smoking horribly, idling like crap, and clanking noise (spun bearing? :eek:) Used engine replacement coming soon! Possibly rebuild/upgrade when I take this one out :cool:

Very frustrating that I will have put almost have of what the car is worth into it when I am done.....but we are upside down with it and really have no other options......plus I am too in love with my car to get rid of it :munch:

Nice...

currently i have an apointment for emissions so fully catless stage II soon as i get that done with.

but now AP stage I, Greddy catback, BC BR series coilovers with a 1.5" drop, AVO panel filter, baked headlights, intake silencer delete, Hawk HPS brake pads, steel braided brake lines, Perrin Positive steering response spherical Lower Control Arm Bushings etc etc

just cranked over 60K miles. power steering belt squealing so gotta look into that

hey ctatv, are the perrin psrs' worth it? Ive been thinking about getting them. Do they make that big of a difference?

Its hard for me to tell exactly what they did cause I did them at the same time as a set of coilovers, but they are beautiful units and I think they are worth it especially when your bushings are getting worn

#101 with 90K running like a top. Scheduled maintenance and synthetic fluids. Suspension stilll excellent.

Fan relay only in terms of OEM flaws but only preventative because it never failed failed on me.

Excellent car that I'd put up against anything.

• 2 weeks later...
So, as you know(maybe), i go to school in Prescott, AZ. I live close to the school and have recently, (within the past 2-3 months) noticed another '05-'06 specB that is parking up the street from where i live. I haven't introduced myself in person, wondering if anyone perhaps knows this guy? Also noticed another '05-'06 in town a few weeks back. Looked like an older woman driving it. I want to know what are the chances though of seeing like 3 specB's in one day in a small town like this? LMAO, I didn't think it was possible til it happened to me lol. Also, i still find it entertaining that i turn into a kid when i see one... :) ANYway, just thought i would share with all the other SpecBer's.

So, as you know(maybe), i go to school in Prescott, AZ. I live close to the school and have recently, (within the past 2-3 months) noticed another '05-'06 specB that is parking up the street from where i live. I haven't introduced myself in person, wondering if anyone perhaps knows this guy? Also noticed another '05-'06 in town a few weeks back. Looked like an older woman driving it. I want to know what are the chances though of seeing like 3 specB's in one day in a small town like this? LMAO, I didn't think it was possible til it happened to me lol. Also, i still find it entertaining that i turn into a kid when i see one... :) ANYway, just thought i would share with all the other SpecBer's.

there werent any 05 spec.B's so must have been an 06 if it was titanium silver with red leather...:)

• 2 weeks later...