LegacyGT.com

Trunk Spoiler Options

kred

I have an 05 RBP legacy with a wingless trunk that currently has a bunch of scratches in the paint on top from the previous owner. I also have an 05 legacy gt trunk with a stock gt spoiler on it sitting in my garage. I've been thinking of getting my wingless trunk repainted and getting just a lip spoiler put on it. Or I might want to get the gt trunk and spoiler painted for my car. I know getting the gt spoiler would be a better bang for my buck. In your opinion, would it be worth it to go with the lip spoiler, or does the stock gt spoiler look pretty nice? One other question, are the gt trunks exactly the same shape as the 2.5is?

Does anyone know where I could find a spoiler like this, but without the 3rd brake light?

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/PAINTED-STI-Style-LED-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-For-LEGACY-GT-/23/!Bo3un6g!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKikEubES1w8HBLpPk(rd4g~~_12.JPG

I just bought an ebay lip spoiler that came painted for 35 bucks shipped to my door. It looks great. I think these cars look a lot better with a trunk lip style spoiler then with full factory oem wing. Some of other aftermarket lips shown in the thread famaya posted are nice too but for the price I figured the ebay one was more than worth it.

Archived