LegacyGT.com

How do you guys do it? Own a wagon?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I didn't ask you before buying my Outback XT!

...or my '97 Volvo 850 T5

...or my '90 Volvo 740 Turbo

...or my '78 Old Cutlass

...all were wagons...Oh wait, my wife drives an SUV, that's kind of like a wagon too!

first off wagons are sick... and if you think they are ugly you need to look at more photos on this forum and your mind will be changed...

secondly blowing the doors off of a corvette in a wagon is priceless :cool:

stop downing people for their car choices, they dont hate on you for driving a saloon

BTW i own a sedan and WISH i had searched harder for a wagon

I can't stand them... they completely destroy car look...

Yes, my wagon is "completely destroy car look" as I type. :( Seriously though, I think that sedans look terrible with bike racks on them. As the French say, "chacun a son gout" or "to each its own" in English. I don't understand how you can drive a slushbox, but that's obviously what you wanted.

Way to offend half the f-ing site. :rolleyes:

You should probably go... Or, delete your user name and start fresh. I promise you will get nothing but flack from everyone from now on. ;)

Were you one of the 1000 sheep that over ran the greeter at Wal-mart last Friday in New York? I think only one oft those idiots could be this stupid.

Or, maybe you are the AE of the one that worships at the throne of the mighty Spec-B...

:spin:

first off wagons are sick... and if you think they are ugly you need to look at more photos on this forum and your mind will be changed...

secondly blowing the doors off of a corvette in a wagon is priceless :cool:

stop downing people for their car choices, they dont hate on you for driving a saloon

BTW i own a sedan and WISH i had searched harder for a wagon

First off i have looked at many many legacy wagons and not matter what rims you have or front lip the back end still looks like a wagon and i dont like it. Second a c6 z06 can run highs 10s bone stock and trap 125ish i havent seen to any wagons/legacys in general that can do that. Third i dont make fun of or question why people own a wagon because its still the same car basically and as said before to each his own.

look... go back to work... stop posting in my pointless threads..

Wow, you can use correct grammer.

Why do you choose not to in your other posts?

OT, Wagons FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

wait.... why are you arguing wagons when you drive a auto? some would argue that autos destroy the meaning of driving.

personally i love wagons/hatchbacks. they offer more usage in a sedan sized vehicle without having to resort to getting a truck/SUV.

ESL?

A. They're already married and have children.

B. They're single and have become content with not getting any pussy.

Some guys won't drive a wagon because they are too selfish to think of others. Women do not find this appealing. Who has ever met a girl who goes out with you just because of your car? You're driving a Subaru.

Newsflash: put a Chocolate Labrador into the back of that wagon, and they'll pick you up. Dogs, sailboats and motorcycles 0wn cars for curb appeal.

"Real Men drive Chryslers. With automatics. Because a Real Man isn't afraid to let the transmission shift for itself."

Real Men Don't Eat Quiche

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived