LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand only 1 out of 1000 people want TAN interiors, but I'm tired of having this stuff sit in my basement. 2007 outback xt limited Removed @77k, essentially the only parts I don't have are the pillar covers, anything on the headliner and the center console/armrest. All parts will work in a sedan minus the rear seat back cushion, however the butt cushion will fit a sedan.

I'm quite flexible on prices as I just want them gone, however I would ideally like to get something out of the larger items; cash, trades, beer...

$150 P/D Perforated Leather Heated Dual Power Seats

$80 Rear Seats 70/30 split with all 3 headrests + those child seat latch covers

$75 5 Seat belts/buckles

$200 For F/R seats + seat belts

$100 4 Door cards Leather woodgrain

$50 Carpet (fits sedan + the hook that holds the drivers carpet is totally intact)

$50 Trunk wheel well arch covers

$40 SI Drive knob 07+

$25 Heated seats switch 07+

$25 OEM subaru locking lug nuts + original packaging

$20 Glove Box

$10 Wood grain auto shift knob

$000 Kick plates plastic not metal

$000 Kick panels

$000 Under Steering wheel panel

$000 Side panels of center console which extend to the floor

$000 Trunk floor

$000 Spare tire foam tray

I'm located in S. Connecticut

Edited by argyle409

I'm the "1". I'd buy all of it quickly if it didn't have to be shipped.

GLWYS.

Uhh where are you located, I'll be going to wedding in poughkipsee, ny next weekend... if that is anywhere near you haha.

I've also heard about shipping items via grey hound bus, however I've never actually done it.

I'm looking for black door cards with the cherry red wood inserts, don't mind cloth or leather. I currently have cloth ones with the silver trim in good condition minus some minor chip on the silver where it meets the armrest that can be touched up.

Looking for 06 Spec B red interior to purchase. Door cards and seats front and rear.

There is a set for sale currently on here but not in the condition Im looking for honestly. Likely a long shot but just putting it out there.

Looking for 06 Spec B red interior to purchase. Door cards and seats front and rear.

There is a set for sale currently on here but not in the condition Im looking for honestly. Likely a long shot but just putting it out there.

There was a guy on FB group from PA that had seats/door cards, he wanted 700 for them however he only posted one photo of just the seats. Which is rather lame, he needs to provide detailed photos of everything. No wonder he's been trying to sell them for a couple months now.

13382114_10156931103975366_868414986_n.png?oh=cf94759a59f4a2e05a42cc006aba1381&oe=5756967E

There was a guy on FB group from PA that had seats/door cards, he wanted 700 for them however he only posted one photo of just the seats. Which is rather lame, he needs to provide detailed photos of everything. No wonder he's been trying to sell them for a couple months now.

13382114_10156931103975366_868414986_n.png?oh=cf94759a59f4a2e05a42cc006aba1381&oe=5756967E

Those are the ones im talking about.

Im not trying to bash or start anything but I asked for more pics which he willingly provided. Good communication with the guy but I can see why he is reluctant to post more pics. The seats are pretty rough and the door cards are trashed. Its a shame.

Those are the ones im talking about.

Im not trying to bash or start anything but I asked for more pics which he willingly provided. Good communication with the guy but I can see why he is reluctant to post more pics. The seats are pretty rough and the door cards are trashed. Its a shame.

Hmm now that makes sense. I guess if they are in such rough shape that he's now on a 2nd month of trying to sell them he might just have to bite the bullet and sell em for about what black seats go for. I gotta say I'm rather curious how they ended up in that rough of condition, considering most people who own them are aware of their rarity... I wonder if the PO owned a little dog; those things can ruin a car.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone remotely interested in 07 Wagon Tan interior, I have just about everything MINUS the center console portion. I really just want it out of basement, I've exchanged every tan component possible with black so I literally have everything; carpet, full set of seats, door cards, seat belts, trunk panels etc...

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in a full swap. I have full black leather in my Outback XT 05, 115k, great condition and I want tan leather.

My location: Portland, OR

Edited by shootz
Forgot location

I am interested in a full swap. I have full black leather in my Outback XT 05, 115k, great condition and I want tan leather.

Sigh, if you weren't 2900 miles away I have a full tan wagon interior in my basement. If you end up needing anything in tan I have it all minus the center console; including the trunk panels, carpet, seatbelt, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have for sale a full (F/R seats, all 4 door cards) black leather interior from a 2006 Legacy 2.5i (non-folding rear, manual passenger front), located in VT. Everything is in great shape. Willing to sell and ship if absolutely necessary, I'd pallet-ize everything and ship it via UPS Freight from my shop. The seats have all pigtails intact. $400 and it's all yours.

Slide in the PM!

Edited by BagRidersJohn

My 2007 specB (full undercarriage & drivetrain refinish, every nut and bolt replaced, full engine rebuild/restore, glass-out respray, air ride, wide body, and more! All done by me, at home!)

Instagram: @bagriders_john for more Subarus (and also my wife and cat)

• 1 month later...

My 2007 specB (full undercarriage & drivetrain refinish, every nut and bolt replaced, full engine rebuild/restore, glass-out respray, air ride, wide body, and more! All done by me, at home!)

Instagram: @bagriders_john for more Subarus (and also my wife and cat)

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever find someone to swap with? I have tan leather in a '05 GT Wagon and might be interested in a swap. The carpet isn't perfect, and there are a handful of plastic bits that are beat up, but if you're interested, I can take some pics and we can chat about it.

Edit: I'm in Seattle

Edited by PassedTents
Added location.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I swapped my wagon's tan leather interior for spec B goodies.

Complete interior, carpet etc., no tears, a bit of wear but , all in all, pretty good for a 12 yr. old car.

• 2 months later...