LegacyGT.com

Brake Upgrades

No

No

You need Kartboy (or other) adapter brackets to fit the rear 2-pots onto the back of a disc-brake equipped 1st gen

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Just pick up used WRX brakes. Big upgrade. You need 16" wheels to fit them though.

When you said 2-pot Impreza brakes, I thought you meant the 2-piston fixed rear caliper from the 06/07 WRX.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Nah. We dont have any WRX's or SS's here in FL in junk yards :/ Not many Subaru's at all to be more exact.

That sucks! there's like 14 first gens an mine and usually one or two of everything else 2000 and older. I guess i should consider myself lucky

Feldman: Any chance you could get me some parts and ship them to FL?

BAC5.2 : Yeah, I'll have to. I was just wondering if the caliper bracket from the WRX would fit on our hubs. I'll probably get the WRX bracket for the RS and give it the WRX's rotors and the Legacy can have my RS's old brackets and rotors. I personally dont give a crap about the rears. They're more for stabilization anyway.

And yeah, I have some 16"s on here from an '05...bling bling dawg They look ridiculous, but they work well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/TetsuoShima/IMG_0034.jpg

Feldman: Any chance you could get me some parts and ship them to FL?

BAC5.2 : Yeah, I'll have to. I was just wondering if the caliper bracket from the WRX would fit on our hubs. I'll probably get the WRX bracket for the RS and give it the WRX's rotors and the Legacy can have my RS's old brackets and rotors. I personally dont give a crap about the rears. They're more for stabilization anyway.

And yeah, I have some 16"s on here from an '05...bling bling dawg They look ridiculous, but they work well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/TetsuoShima/IMG_0034.jpg

I love my 05 WRX rims painted black

Awesome! I can probably find a list somewhere haha

Sure enough, I had one.

For the 1998 2.5 RS 2 door:

- Flat Fuel door kit from an older Impreza Sedan or Coupe. (I need the

door, the mechanism inside next to the

driver seat and the cable that extends back...and the black thing

that surrounds the gas cap.)

- Impreza accordion shift boot

- Driver side and passenger side window motor/regulator

For the Legacy:

- Aluminum Lug nuts from an Impreza for my Legacy

- Skid plate from a GL

- Passenger side window motor.

- Wagon taillights with no cracks

i know there is definitely not a 2.5 RS right now. And i think there is one or two GL's

I can definitely do the window motor and wagon taillights though.

I'm leaving town today but ill PM you next week when i get back and we can work out the details

Yeah, I figured that much. I'm pretty sure the flat fuel door

would have to be off an older Impreza anyway since they

didnt come with the flat fuel doors though. Not sure if that

one would have to be a from a coupe though. The cable

length may be too different.

Dude, that's awesome! I appreciate it a ton! I cant get crap

here 90% of the time :/

Feldman can you look for a first gen front bumper cover? There are no first gens in the southern half of the east coast(VT,PA and MA hogg em all!)

Also im thinking about getting the 95 touring wagon 15inch rims from a guy on legacy central, so i guess wrx brakes are out of the question if 16 inch wheels are needed for clearance.Should i just go with 93 ss brakes? Brembo makes rotors, can you find any of the larger calipers in your wonderful westcoast junkyards?( I am exteremely jealous of your access to first gens!)

Also, my local junkyard has a 2 door impreza right now if you pm me ill pick up whatever i can for you, Legacy Wagon.

Archived