LegacyGT.com

WoW Legacy!

Is everyone still like me, whenever i catch a break at work (mostly everyone 2 hours for me XD) looks at their car and still get a WoW out of themselves...?

I STILL DO! I've own my Legacy for almost a year now. But I still get ticklelish feeling out of me. Just love the different shades of color of my Atlantic Blue 2.5i...the lines of the car comparing to others in the parking lot...the fine front, rear, and sides of the car....It's sure is a beauty!!!

(just thought i share this) XO

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alas...I must say Yes. I still LOVE looking at my LGT. Sometimes I find myself in the garage doing "whatever" and then some time later I realize that I'm just standing there staring at her. On occasion, I don't even know how long. Feels like I'm coming out of a trance.

I know that sounds corny as hell.....but alas its true!

Dude, My twin turbo Legacy is 1998, I own it for 3 years now, and I always get the wow feeling when I look at, when I drive or even when I see another one on the street. Never changed even after visiting tokyo motor show and sitting in new Audi RS4, Aston Martin Vantage, Benz CLR, etc.... still my leggy is the best.

i would love to see my car covered in snow...but sadly i havne't even seen snow in my life o.O;

My cousin has an Atlantic blue gt, i will snap you a pic and you can say it was yours :p

btw it usualy becomes a salty mess up here so my black gt has has a 3 tone color scheam right now black white and a brownish grey :lol:

My cousin has an Atlantic blue gt, i will snap you a pic and you can say it was yours :p

btw it usualy becomes a salty mess up here so my black gt has has a 3 tone color scheam right now black white and a brownish grey :lol:

yes, still love looking at it as i walk away and towards it before/after work.

Hanger if you have ABP colorwhy the silver avatar? freudian thing? you really wanted the silver didn't you?

its probably the B Spec

Lets just say when I got back the other night, I was slightly enibriated (I got a ride) and my Legacy got a few more kisses than usual.

Dude stay away from the tail pipe!!!!!! (sorry couldnt resist :lol: )

Ok now I have had mine for a little over a year and have put almost 30k on mine and i still love driving it as well as looking at it, and she is still my baby. Oh and BTW it was been a great bordom killer for me, many dounut sessions to come as well :) maybe even some rally cross in it :)

Wassamatta?

Is the poor Legacy anti-social? That is no way to make freinds :D

Just kidding... Door dings are a real drag.

hahaha tell me about it. besides.. i get a good view from the front exit at work. occasionally a wrx or sti would park next to me though. in a parking lot full of empty spaces... i guess subby love just has to stick together. haha

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Archived