LegacyGT.com

Looking at a 07 spec b

Been looking at this one and finally gonna be buying it soon wondering what you guys think before I do though. Only thing I noticed was that it has a quad exhaust on it. He sent me a personal video of it looks to be in really good condition. Going to have it shipped to me or fly down to get it. Seeing the cost of flight/gas vs. the shipment fee.

Here's the link

Autotrader

Been looking at this one and finally gonna be buying it soon wondering what you guys think before I do though. Only thing I noticed was that it has a quad exhaust on it. He sent me a personal video of it looks to be in really good condition. Going to have it shipped to me or fly down to get it. Seeing the cost of flight/gas vs. the shipment fee.

Here's the link

Autotrader

Definitely go to get it in person..........there are so many SCAMS on Autotrader with guys asking for money to ship cars..........do a search on that. I was involved with security at Autotrader a while back and found loads of scammers. I posted about it...search and read.

Looks nice but you want to see it in person before you do anything :)

Ya he didn't mention shipping I asked him about it. Because that was my original plan to fly down and drive it back but 1500 miles is a long drive. And now that I'm talking to him and will be purchasing within 5-10 days. The lazy side of me started kicking in.

But that is one thing I'd be scared of haha. He said I could just include the shipping fee onto the price of the car or pay for it separately.

Definitely go to get it in person..........there are so many SCAMS on Autotrader with guys asking for money to ship cars..........do a search on that. I was involved with security at Autotrader a while back and found loads of scammers. I posted about it...search and read.

Looks nice but you want to see it in person before you do anything :)

:whore:

Ya I read your warnings a second ago. Not claiming to be in some foreign place, and they must ship the car he was perfectly okay with me flying to pick up the car. On my second phone call with him was when I asked if shipping was possible.

The email address he sent it from wasn't a personal one it was from @bluegrassauto.com

Only received 2 emails from him. One was a few pictures he just took of the car. They're different than the ones on autotrader.For the second email he took a video of it and sent it to me taking close up looks on the things I asked specifically about.

I went to Jaguar/Land Rover Louisville's sight the car was on there as well as its on cars.com

Anything else I should look at or for?

Archived