LegacyGT.com

Any one in the Philly area

blkwag

Hello to all in the Philly area. As stated before I would like to get a meet going on just need a time and place where we could have one. So far I was thinking about sometime in the end of May or begining of June. Any more Ideas please due post

I would like to get a meet going on just need a time and place where we could have one. So far I was thinking about sometime in the end of May or begining of June. Any more Ideas please due post

How about a parking lot around the King of Prussia mall? There’s plenty of space and places to eat.

Hay the KOP area would be an exelint choice you have the Hooters ( Harley meets their on wends nights), and also a few steak houses. I never ate at Hooters but am told food is good. Have any sugjestions for food? As far as the date I am looking more for the 3rd weekend in May a Saterday night or even a Tuesday night. Depends on when more people can show up!!

Hay the KOP area would be an exelint choice you have the Hooters ( Harley meets their on wends nights), and also a few steak houses. I never ate at Hooters but am told food is good. Have any sugjestions for food? As far as the date I am looking more for the 3rd weekend in May a Saterday night or even a Tuesday night. Depends on when more people can show up!!

I would show up on a Sat. night. I have been to WRX meets at the KOP Hooters and things went well, but that was on Sun. aternoon.

Could do a sunday afternoon. I will be going to the Hooters on Thursday to see all what is involved and posibly to get a nice sign for all of us. I will see about a Wensday around 6:30 pm and Sunday afternoon around 3pm.

I think there would be a better turnout on a Saturday afternoon. May 21st would work for me.

Haha, you had to pick the day that I graduate from college...:rolleyes:

Edit: I live in Montgomery county, near Boyertown.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Archived