LegacyGT.com

Internation Autoshow in Vancouver, BC

[quote name='wind']hope can see the new Legacy....is there anything u guys wanna me to keep an eye on?? My friend will be bringing his digital cam so hopfully can get some nice pic.. :D[/quote] Of the Legacy wagon 2.5GT Limited or non Limited... Can you take a picture of the roof rails? The sunroof as well? The rear seat interior? The cargo interior if the hatch can be opened. Thanks.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

wind not sure if the 2.5 GT Limited will be there (doubtful since it never made it to the montreal, toronto or calgary shows earlier). in any case even on the wagon, could you pls take some close up pics of the front exterior (including the fog lights) & interior (i'm doubtful if the car will be unlocked). need a better view of the interior - centre console, sunvisor extensions, auto dimming rear view mirror (not sure if they have this and/or the side view mirrors), moonroof size, close up steering wheel [trying to see if the radio controls include station/track/CD selections - looks like only 2 buttons on each side of the steering - (probably on the left & the cruise controls on the right controls)]. make sure you don't forget to check out the driving simulator that SoC will be putting on for the show. have fun and thanks a bundle pal.

Archived