LegacyGT.com

any parts you guys want?

Hi guys,

I've noticed that we've been sorta neglecting you in the vendor sales threads. Please let me know what you guys would like a sale on. I'll try to put something together for ya. Is this something that you guys have an interest in?:iam:

suspension?

braking?

power adders?

Just let me know what you guys might want and I'll see if its something I can get.

Gotta show love to the earlier generation Legs and outbacks too!:icon_bigg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... that's what I meant... JDM tails for the old guys. I know they want them. While your at it throw in a few more for the newer gen ones.

I totaly didn't read what forum this thread was in, mi bad! :lol:

I got a few things to ask for....Im lookin for a front 20-22mm sway bar, a complete suspension bushing kit, and a set of adjustable front and rear struts. Off brand and no name stuff doesnt bother me as long as you can vouch for their quality. Also, tuningspec.com has some front lips for the USDM 03-04 front bumper. You name a good price and ill buy one from you cause theirs are running round $350-500 for a lip and thats a little steap for me. Im also pretty sure if you find some good parts that you can get and post a list, the boys will probably pull together and give you a group buy.

2000 LGT

Things I will get this summer

- Springs -> nothing with a huge drop though

- ugraded struts

- stainless steel brake lines

- upgraded brake pads

- front and rear sway bars

Things I would consider seriously:

- front lip

- short shifter

gtltd-00- maybe pm me w/what parts you would like. If you know the manufacturers that would help.

awdxboost- sorry our pricing for vf34's wouldn't be the greatest.

billy dagwood-its all good. I was just messing around w/peter.:) I'll see what I can do on the bl5 sedan tails.

00'legacygt, jakmobile- I can check on the jdm tails and headlights next week when the japanese suppliers are back from the Golden Week holiday.

el gato- if there's anything you'd like for a bp5/bl5 just let me know via pm. I have a few sales going in the vendor classifieds currently. I can get other items also. Just let me know. I figured i'd start this thread here in the older legacy performance section since it seems as if they are under-represented in the vendor forum.

NAlegacy- unfortunately I don't have the means to crosscheck fitment between older and newer generation models. If you know something fits I can get you what you need. Just pm me.

camber-just pm me when you are ready.

thanks guys. keep the replies coming.

So as of now it looks as if a gb on jdm tails and maybe headlights. Other stuff would probably be best via pm?

taipan-sure we can get cobb intake systems. How bout we match price plus give you free shipping.

sounds good, when I get to the next step I'll shoot you a PM. I contacted Cobb about what model I would need-- sent pictures to them about the O2 sensor to find out if my mod needs the o2 version, but they never replied to me... very poor service-- I would have purchased it that day when the $$ was hot in hand. Their loss, your gain.

I appreciate it, chat with you soon.

And if we are on the subject....... Ill third the JDM tailights for the BE/BH/BL/BP's since we are one big happy family

Yes, JDM tails for the BE. also any BE body kits and cat-back exausts :D

I would like to see the EDM headlights for BE/BH. Already have the JDM tails :icon_twis

Unless you can find some JDM ones that fit our cars (probly not many) I know the EDM lights fit, and also will not be blinding on coming traffic. Plus the EDM headlights have vastly improved optics compared the USDM ones = better light projection on the road. C'mon, all you BE/BH owners know your stock lighting sucks :icon_tong

Besides that I am up for any other goodies :icon_bigg (i like the cat-back and CAI ideas)

-BB98

so whats the difference between the EDM and the JDM headlights?

It would be much easier to find EDM lights that fit your car. The JDM lights pretty much had a revision made to them in every production year (serious fitment issues) All JDM lights are made for RHD, you can get EMD lights made for LHD. They are quite similar in appearance.

EDM lights:

http://www.peatpics.com/albums/pic-links/Legacy_Headlamp_7.jpg

http://www.peatpics.com/albums/pic-links/Legacy_Headlamp_5.jpg

http://www.peatpics.com/albums/pic-links/Legacy_Headlamp_1.jpg

Archived