LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

In the next 1-2 weeks I will be selling a full set of 05 gt wagon heated cloth seats as well as all 4 door panels. Previous owners dog didn't like the top leather hence why being replaced lol. Not expecting to get much but they are great if you need parts. The front seats are in great condition but there are two small holes on one of the rear seats.. otherwise they are mint.

I will place a for sale ad once everything is out and replaced with pictures to post. Boxes will be ready to ship if you please.. expect to pay between $100-200 maybe even more to ship the seats.

Seats are $250 obo. Price will drop if I have to swap any small pieces.. not sure yet because I don't have the seats lol

$50 bucks obo for all 4 door cards or I can seperate them at a reduced cost.

If you are interested I can snap some pictures otherwise expect a for sale as soon as I receive the seats!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Throwing my interior trade out there again. I have black, looking for tan. Car was bought by the dealer sight unseen and I have to have the car to them by the end of this week. Car will be traded in with the black interior if I cannot find anyone to trade. Located in 22151

Throwing my interior trade out there again. I have black, looking for tan. Car was bought by the dealer sight unseen and I have to have the car to them by the end of this week. Car will be traded in with the black interior if I cannot find anyone to trade. Located in 22151

If you only weren't 5 hours away! Is it cloth or leather interior?

If you only weren't 5 hours away! Is it cloth or leather interior?

Rear is cloth. I actually don't have front seats to give in the trade, but I don't need your fronts in return. I ran STi seats that have been sold. 5 hours isn't bad. Esp considering I'm trading everything for $100.

Rear is cloth. I actually don't have front seats to give in the trade, but I don't need your fronts in return. I ran STi seats that have been sold. 5 hours isn't bad. Esp considering I'm trading everything for $100.

If these are from an 06, the won't plug and play into mine, I have an 08 and the seats fold down

They will go into the car, you just would have the fold down seats anymore unfortunately.

lol yeah i like the fold down seats, they came in handle more than a handful of times. glwt if anything try posting it on some groups through facebook. im sure someone would want to swap

I have a full '07 Tan Wagon interior; D/P perforated heated power seats both, leather door cards, SI drive control, wiper/traction control panel, etc. I'm located in CT 06517, would love to have someone come pick it up over winter break or meet me part way.

$440 negotiable I just want it gone

Long shot here but I am wanting to swap my 05 wagon tan interior out for a black leather interior. Carpet, door cards, center console, lower dash portion, seat belts, headliner, trunk sides, everything. PM me if you are in Nor Cal or PNW and would be willing to do this swap.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 1 month later...

I've got 4 black leather door cards -fabric behind the handle (non-limited?) Bought them for my 05 OBXT but never swapped them out. Not perfect but very good shape. Bought them for $200 from a member a couple of years ago. The only thing they are missing is the handle covers.

No trades - $200

Allentown , Pa

2.thumb.jpg.7d6e43a2f006c287a66fe767dff6e0c4.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.408fd30b1f7a8e5ea4627bc13781c106.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.f9f2c09a5b69ede616a84e8db67223d2.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.c2cab92dd5d84bc7e7f4586cc389be86.jpg