LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Where in RI are you? I probably have the best of luck spotting you... No one has posted me up here either.

Every Legacy I see is N/A and driven by an old person... and Impreza drivers are snobs and don't wave to me.

I'm in northern RI - north smithfield/burrillville area - Im always driving all over the place to smithfield, woonsocket, seekonk MA, warwick RI, and other misc places.. I've put 5k miles on in the past 4.5/5 weeks.

You can recognize me by the car , the windshield decals (which I may be getting rid of the majority of them), and the plush smiley face stuffed thing I have in the rear window. haha

My wife works at the North Smithfield HS. Her first year there, and I have friends who live on 100 in Burrillville. Small world... LOL

She drives an 04 silver Forester XT with Rally Armor mudflaps pink hella's and calipers... lol

I'm easy to spot... Stock looking 07 LGT with OMG-AWD for a plate.

Edited by B-BGTLimited

I'm in northern RI - north smithfield/burrillville area - Im always driving all over the place to smithfield, woonsocket, seekonk MA, warwick RI, and other misc places.. I've put 5k miles on in the past 4.5/5 weeks.

You can recognize me by the car , the windshield decals (which I may be getting rid of the majority of them), and the plush smiley face stuffed thing I have in the rear window. haha

Ever head down to newport/around the island? I often take my LGT out for a jaunt down that way on the weekends.. That said, I live in Bristol and usually go to rt6/seekonk once a week, so I'll have to keep my eye out for you.

Ever head down to newport/around the island? I often take my LGT out for a jaunt down that way on the weekends.. That said, I live in Bristol and usually go to rt6/seekonk once a week, so I'll have to keep my eye out for you.

Never really gone down there a whole lot, but I'm always around seekonk for work or other things. haha. My car is always parked as close to the road in front of the office building. Quite a few people have spotted it lately. :)

Never really gone down there a whole lot, but I'm always around seekonk for work or other things. haha. My car is always parked as close to the road in front of the office building. Quite a few people have spotted it lately. :)

Gotcha. Well, I'll be on the look out. If you get beeped&waved at by a dude in a burgundy passat, that's me in my daily. :) FYI, since you're around seekonk a lot, dynotech tuning is having a dyno day this sat. Its $50 for 2pulls. I just signed up for the 10am slot, so I'll be there w/the LGT :)

Gotcha. Well, I'll be on the look out. If you get beeped&waved at by a dude in a burgundy passat, that's me in my daily. :) FYI, since you're around seekonk a lot, dynotech tuning is having a dyno day this sat. Its $50 for 2pulls. I just signed up for the 10am slot, so I'll be there w/the LGT :)

I'd go but I won't be there. I'm going to CT at lime rock park for a drift event with some friends, then staying at a hotel down there to prep for Staggered Fall Edition on Sunday - I'm setting a booth up there for my company. Should check it out! ;)

Black Legacy GT with big pink subaru logo in rear window and pink rims down in Norwich CT at the Ten Pin Plaza parking lot, guessing antenna hair nail place or eastern ct pain center employee since parked in the back corner. Edited by B-BGTLimited

Black Legacy GT with big pink subaru logo in rear window a and pink rims down in Norwich CT at the Ten Pin Plaza parking lot, guessing antenna hair nail place or eastern ct pain center employee since parked in the back corner.

I believe we saw this same car in Norwich on Tuesday night possibly parked at Starbucks? I would love to meet the owner!

I believe we saw this same car in Norwich on Tuesday night possibly parked at Starbucks? I would love to meet the owner!

You're just hoping she's cute... LOL If it even is a she... ;)

If I had a LGT business card I would have gone and left it on the windshield of the car, but I only have http://www.beretta.net ones.... that wouldn't work out.

and WTF your in Griswold and I haven't bumped into you yet? I mean come on I know my car's been up and down for the past two months but still...