LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4577284925_b0d0e9e0ed.jpg

at the milpitas McDonalds off Landess Ave on Sunday afternoon.

spotted an 06/07 RBP 2.5i sedan outside the TechCU/Chipotle Plaza off Ardenwood in Newark yesterday.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Saw Scotty's wagon again at yesterday's IDPA event at sac valley.

My eyes are still recovering from all that wind and my allergies.

I really didn't need those goggles on Stage 6 which I shot last. I could barely see by then from my allergies.

09 blue gt sedan parked by pho kim long off capitol ave in sj.

Is there really a restaurant called "Pho Kim" and pronounced like "f@#k him"? We have several pho restaurants in Sacramento called "Pho King." :lol:

Saw an ABP 05-07 LGT on Townsend Ave, driving by SJ Muni golf course yesterday afternoon.

Was bout to hit my ball, but I turned around cuz I heard a subie rumble comin. Soundin/looking good!

Silver LGT sedan with the "GT" badge removed on I-80 near Richmond on Saturday

Grey 07+ LGT sedan near Vacaville (on I-80) this AM

ABP LGT wagon (my cars twin!) around 6:30 PM at 24th and Broadway in Sacramento

Spotted 06 Silver Spec B in the Chipotle parking lot in the creekside shopping center right now.

Hi. I was at Olive Garden with the GF, saw your car when I left. Nice ride.

Silver LGT on CE28's (or something similar) round noon. douglas @ rocky ridge

Maybe me? I don't know what those wheels look like, but I was in that area at that time today. I'm just on stock Spec B wheels.

Also spotted a white LGT on dark wheels merging onto 65 in Roseville around 1:45. I let you merge in front of me then you took off into the fast lane. :cool:

Edited by fx4me

Maybe me? I don't know what those wheels look like, but I was in that area at that time today. I'm just on stock Spec B wheels.

coulda been you... CE28's look like this, http://www.stamfordtyres.com/site-images/rays-volk-CE28N-lg.jpg , kinda similar to specB wheels... but not that close.

you woulda seen me. i made a left turn in front of you while you were waiting at the light.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

White 05/06 GT at Fry in Roseville around 6:30 today. Gram Light 57 maximum looking wheels. Looked stock height and had a Jesus fish emblem on the trunk.

Sounds like the car I posted about in #2416. Legacy 2.5 JC ;)

I have never seen it moving, always parked.

-- Steve

White LGT wagon yesterday in Elk Grove Saturday afternoon pulling out of the Rite-aid at bruceville and Elk Grove. Driven by middle-aged white lady, looked right past me in my white wagon as I turned into the parking lot right in front of her. Expectations of a "that was me" are low.

Was passed on i-5 north today around 10am by a silver lgt wagon with roof racks, looked a little low but not sure. I continued on i-5 north, you took the 80 west split.

First off, anybody here has a silver LGT wagon always parked on Skyline Drive off Westmoor in Daly City?

Who has a white LGT with a black deck lid spoiler? Saw them on turning off on Westridge.

Today at 12:30 on Hickey WB turning south to Gellert RBP sedan. I was in my DGM Spec.B and flashed you when I was wating for the light. I was late getting off the light as I was trying to post this spot.

First off, anybody here has a silver LGT wagon always parked on Skyline Drive off Westmoor in Daly City?

Who has a white LGT with a black deck lid spoiler? Saw them on turning off on Westridge.

Today at 12:30 on Hickey WB turning south to Gellert RBP sedan. I was in my DGM Spec.B and flashed you when I was wating for the light. I was late getting off the light as I was trying to post this spot.

N/A SWP turning off of Westridge onto South Mayfair was me. Threw up a V wasn't sure if you could see through my tint.

That was me at the intersection of Hickey and Gellert. Finally I got spotted, I usually don't see that much LGT around the area. It's good to see another Legacy around here. I saw you coming down the street on Gellert going to opposite direction and stop at the light, then I was wondering why you stalled when the light turned green.

N/A SWP turning off of Westridge onto South Mayfair was me. Threw up a V wasn't sure if you could see through my tint.

I swear I saw a hood scoop when you were coming down westridge. But yeah, didn't see you throw up a V.