LegacyGT.com

"Problem" with my Legacy GT

Ever since I've had my Legacy GT, it seems that everyone else on the road is slower then I remember.

Now I don't drive dangerously, and have never had a non-highway speeding ticket. (and I rarely go "fast" on the highway).

However, everyone accelerates so slow around me...Anyone else notice this?

Yes... I swear Jesus himself injects old people in front of me on an otherwise clear road as a method of protecting me......or torturing me for being an non-believer.

It's especially bad in the snow. "OMG dude..!! Get the F outta my way, can't you see I'm in a super AWD snow eating machine here!?!? I need not slow down for inclement weather conditions like you mere mortals!!"

I'm one of those who drive slow now:redface: getting caught doing 57 in a 35 will do that. $160 I didn't have.:spin:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'm one of those who drive slow now:redface: getting caught doing 57 in a 35 will do that. $160 I didn't have.:spin:

you and me both. doing 49 in a 30 got me. and that was $260 I didn't have :spin:.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I agree with you. Most other cars seem a lot slower than my LGT. Mine was by accident, the road went from 45 to 30 and missed sign (which was partly covered) of the speed change.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I think people in general lack the ability to focus on what is ahead and to anticipate both the actions of others and potential issues on ahead. This leads to drivers waiting until the last minute to make decisions and hesitating because they have no idea what is going to happen. I live in washington DC where most of the drivers are from VA and MD suburbs and have no idea how to get around a somewhat confusing city grid. People kind of just meander around at 20 mph with no sense of direction or care in the world. That is until some ass flies by you at 60 mph in a V6 Charger with tinted windows and dubs.

Yeah they seem slow to me too...the greatest is the ones that blow the stopsigns and pull out infront of me doing 20 less than the speed limit. I catch myself saying "are you kidding me!!!" atleast 4 times on my way home.

Sorry .... that was me. :lol:

Archived