LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

ended up installing it and love the look and all the options. A VERY well put together piece. I love it! So sorry.

I have been checking the website 3-4 times a day to see if it comes back in stock to tell ya though.

Interesting? He changed the website and it looks way different now with no option to purchase the gauge that I can see.

edit: lies...it just looks way different on my iPhone now is all.

Edited by I3eXa

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a v1.05 for my Spec B on Monday, arrived in the mail today.. Send him an email and ask if he will make one for your application. Worse thing that can happen is he will say no, or you will not get a response. I highly doubt Andy will ignore you flat out.

Good Luck!!

Website always says out of stock, but if you mail him he'll make some.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got an 05 Legacy GT, and I want one next spring!

good luck. Check the website and send him an email. I never got any of my emails back but watched the site and finally saw there was one in stock and snatched it up

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought me one of these recently! I have it installed but not wired. When I follow the instructions for the fuse tap, I get a weird TCU communication error, every time I install the tap... Maybe a weird 5EAT issue? Either way, looking for other places to grab a positive power source, has anyone else taken an alternate route?

Edit: Decided to man up and do some electrical research. Plugging into fuse for the headlight relays with a defuse tap worked perfect!

Edited by MTBwrench

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

• 3 months later...

I'm seeing some weirdness after I had the airbag recall done. In general, the boost reading on the vbg1 is 2 psi lower that the map sensor shows. Vacuum shows fine, 19-20inhg at idle. Any ideas why boost would show lower but vacuum would show fine?

I'm seeing slightly positive A and B, and slightly negative C and D learning view values. I'm going to tear the lower dash out and check the vacuum line tonight.

Edited by discojon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back on 8-8-13 I was having lines in my display. Lossol replaced mine around 8-29-2013.

My replacement is now doing the same thing.

Seems he has not been on this thread since I was discussing this with him almost 3 years ago.

Anyone know whats going on these days with this whole project?