LegacyGT.com

Filtered Turbo Oil Supply Line Kit (w/ Instructions)

• 3 months later...
Any chance I could get an install doc or something? I bought a used kit, and want to review before I slap it on. Not sure I've got all the bits and bobs, either, so it wouldn't hurt to double check.

Look on the first page of this thread. I believe there are a few jpgs with directions on them.

Edited by rhino6303

• 5 months later...
My apologies sir for not responding, life has been kicking me in the teeth lately, I more so was trying to basically go to the source, I had heard they quit making them just wanted to confirm, also to see if they had any other options. I gave infamous a ton of business a few years ago and just wanted to see what they had to offer. Ive been out of the subaru game for a bit and im sure missed quite a bit. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else.

• 2 months later...

Silly question, but how do I take apart the filter? Do I turn the nut in red? I read to torque it back at 15 ft lbs elsewhere in this thread.

Also, are there any recommendations for how to clean off the rust? Thanks.

DSC_0749.thumb.JPG.d4d15ed1e13f58e2bf9d434aa78f2478.JPG

Edited by Enlight

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I inherited one of these from an old project car and I am considering putting it my daily driver when I add a BNR Evo3 16g next month.

Has anyone removed the Bolan filter element and reported problems?

Edit: V1 (non-anodized)

Edited by 912

Yes. My V1 filter element collapsed creating a fine bypass. I think there is a picture on my motor build thread. Sourced the V2 filter and haven't had an issue yet. Cleaned out once so far. Unfortunately the outside diameter is different and you'll not be able to use the v1 mounting bracket. I am lucky to have a friend with a bridgeport and scrap aluminum so we made a new bracket.

Yes. My V1 filter element collapsed creating a fine bypass. I think there is a picture on my motor build thread. Sourced the V2 filter and haven't had an issue yet. Cleaned out once so far. Unfortunately the outside diameter is different and you'll not be able to use the v1 mounting bracket. I am lucky to have a friend with a bridgeport and scrap aluminum so we made a new bracket.

I think I'd prefer to just bypass the filter altogether - has anyone done this with issues?

• 3 weeks later...