LegacyGT.com

Whos in the stock hieght 18" club??

wrx2blackGT

Who is sittin on 18"s at stock ride hieght? I only ask because I am dying to put some black 18's on my OBP GT, but keep going back and forth about lowering the car. I KNOW it will look much better, but my concerns are ride quality (i know 18's will be harsher then 17") and its a lease car, so in 37 months ill have to take the springs back out. hmmmm dilemas.....

Love to see pics if anyone has em.

Jeff

Well, that's how the car looks now. The second pic was from December I think. I am putting suspension on this weekend or next....not sure how much of a drop though.

What boss? :lol: I am off tomorrow....and besides, the Bilsteins should be on my doorstep when I arrive home today. The pinks haven't shipped from JP though. Maybe just Bilsteins and Spec B springs for now?? Pinks later? :cool:

Of course all these cars would look better lowered, but i think they look pretty good as they are. But do they look good ENOUGH to leave at stock ride hieght? I think so, at least in my case i think so.

I REALLY like those gold advans on SWP

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/mbmwea.br.ang.jpg

well I soon am planning on getting 18's with no plans of lowering unfortunately.

how do those look. Sti replica's I believe, but correct me if im wrong.

I have those on my car right now...

Archived