LegacyGT.com

Traded the 2.5i for a 3.0 R

My family traded the 2006 Legacy 2.5i for a 2009 Legacy 3.0 R Limited. Is there any upgrades you can do to the 3.0 R besides the raptor S/C i found on this forum? Which exhaust can go on it? Any better intake systems? I'm just curious if there are any little mods that can be put on a 3.0 R?

Thanks

If you wanted to mod it, why did you get a 3.0R and not a GT?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

If you wanted to mod it, why did you get a 3.0R and not a GT?

I already have a GT @ stage 2.

This is the car that replaces the 2.5i, more of the family car.

Yeah interesting that no body has made true dual exhaust kits for the 3.0 R since there's room.

• 3 weeks later...
GT Axle-back systems should bolt up no problem.

Stupid question maybe, but is there a link or source you'd be able to share that confirms this? I'm in the market for an exhaust for my 3.0R as well and havent been able to find a definitive answer on this...

Stupid question maybe, but is there a link or source you'd be able to share that confirms this? I'm in the market for an exhaust for my 3.0R as well and havent been able to find a definitive answer on this...

The GT cans that bolt up to the stock y-pipe are confirmed to work. I have a set of the JDM STi quad tips on my car. Bolted up just fine.

AVO has a 2.5" midpipe that works well with our NA cars too. I haven't felt a noticeable drop off in low end grunt, though I've certainly noticed that the car sounds a hell of a lot meaner throughout the RPM range.

The Aussies (tradewind) have also developed a set of headers.

Archived