LegacyGT.com

PLeaSE HeLp!! weirdest thing ive ever saw!?!?!?!

I am a noob at this form and this is my first Subaru(feels awesome) anyway its a 1997 Legacy GT i was driving the other day had my stereo system up pretty loud and was doing about 60 mph, then all of a sudden the car just shuts off only thing that works is the door dinger when i stopped and got out so first i tried to jump it, nothing happened took the battery to Autozone battery was fine then took the alternator there and it failed so i got a new on installed it, still nothing tried to push start , nothing again then had it towed home and my buddy that has a 2000 legacy came over we messed with the fuses under the hood and then it came on... but they were all fine not blown or anything so i just got in and started driving again just fine for a while then tuesday on my way home from work the radio turned on and off twice so i just turned it off and my heater just in case it was too much draw and i got home turned it off and noticed my courtesy lights on my door didnt come on (like last time) so i tried to start it and nothing again... can any of you could come up with where to start now i would appreciate any and all ideas!!! Thank you for reading my whole story :eek:

Archived