LegacyGT.com

Just purchased NEW '09 Spec B

I just purchased a brand new '09 spec b! My first new car purchase EVER!

I just pick her up today! OBP color.... splash guards and short throw shifter.

Did not opt for the paint treatment to prevent oxidation..... but perhaps down the road I will seek this paint treatment for a less expensive price than what the dealer charges.

Paint treatment is always a sham. Just detail it using some high quality products and elbow grease.

Some people, especially in the snow belt, recommend tossing the splash guards. They trap moisture and salt behind them, against the sheet metal, and promote rusting and corrosion.

Awesome car, congratulations, and welcome. Post up impressions anytime :)

Joe

Paint treatment is always a sham. Just detail it using some high quality products and elbow grease.

Some people, especially in the snow belt, recommend tossing the splash guards. They trap moisture and salt behind them, against the sheet metal, and promote rusting and corrosion.

Awesome car, congratulations, and welcome. Post up impressions anytime :)

Joe

How do you remove the splash guards? ...it won't wreck the car in doing so will it? It came equipped with already when I made the purchase. I am not in the snow belt though like you.... usually our winters are somewhat mild here in the pacific northwest but we got hammered with some pretty good snowstorms and icey roads this last winter.

Congrats! You are gonna love that car. I went from an 06 Special Edition to an 08 LGT to an 09 SpecB and could not have been happier. I am from Portland, where in the pacific northwest are you? Lets see some pictures of the beautiful baby when you get her....

• 3 months later...

Archived