LegacyGT.com

Electrical Problem - Running Lights stay ON

This just started the other day. Tried numerous things to get them off, and I can't figure it out. The only way is to pull the 20 amp fuse in the main fuse box. Do you guys think it's a switch or relay somewhere? I did notice that the main battery cable to the postive terminal has a crack/split in it, but I wouldn't think that would affect the running lights. My first step is going to be to replace that. Any other ideas???

yes, on the top of the steering column is the driving light switch. turn it off.

dude what are you doing, we are suppose to flame him for 20 or 30 post before we tell him.:lol:

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Dont worry Kevingonad, you are not the first to do that, nor the last. When I worked at a scooby dealership, I always had customers call me for anything. I had several of these calls. The next most popular call a no start situation. ie. holding the gas pedal to the floor when the car wont start. This bypasses the cold start program. Sometimes even in warm weather, it thinks its cold and tries to engage its cold start program. I always told people READ THE MANUAL AS SOON AS CONVENIENT, but many never do. :p

Dont feel too bad, in IL2 Sturmovik, an awesome flight sim, we fun around with people that are just starting to learn by saying, "wow this cntrl-e lets me see much better!", or " this cntrl-e is really extreme boost!" Cntrl-e is actually eject, so you can imagine the roars of laughter on teamspeak when the messages pop up of what users bailed out!:lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived