LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

So other GT's I saw at the nationals this weekend other than robitrice's and that white one..

A silver 05-07 limited with 06-07 wrx wheels on it, thanks for making me wanting to by new wheels now lol

Black 05 with a magnaflow exhaust, you were parked over by the burnout pad at the park today. Pretty sure I've seen you around the city many times as well.

And I saw Todd's (hondakilla) old GT all over the place.

Oh almost forgot the cool 2nd gen wagon. I'm assuming it was a ex-mail carrier, due to being RHD.

Edited by Nrw

yesterday on rt 93 north by stoneham, black 05-07 LGT wagon with what looked like silver BBS's, lowered.

If it had a roof rack it was probably me, however my car isn't lowered. I do remember passing a dark grey LGT sedan shortly before the 95N exit.

bbs.thumb.jpg.ba0ef919d6c8e942bf94c6040a09ab94.jpg

I'm pretty easy to spot, but never have been spotted... :(

http://cupcakesandkiwis.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/tumblr_llj2av7ijm1qzdb5a.jpeg

But for anyone in my area looking... OMG AWD is my plate and Gimmick exhaust... other than that it looks stock, only lowered 1"...

You didn't say HI to each other in the bank...

TunedPort 335, Next time walk into the bank stand in the middle and just shout out, "Excuse me everyone I'd like to have your attention please!"........... "Who's driving the Legacy parked in the parking lot?"

I highly doubt you'd be able to utter the second half of that statement before everyone hits the deck though... LOL

I know that scene is in a movie I just can't place which one it is...

You didn't say HI to each other in the bank...

TunedPort 335, Next time walk into the bank stand in the middle and just shout out, "Excuse me everyone I'd like to have your attention please!"........... "Who's driving the Legacy parked in the parking lot?"

I highly doubt you'd be able to utter the second half of that statement before everyone hits the deck though... LOL

I know that scene is in a movie I just can't place which one it is...

:lol: :lol:

Blue GT black stock wheels. Red GT wagon gold wide wheels, both in Auburn.

I used to see a red wagon that seemed lowered on gold rims pretty regularly on the 122 south of Worcester. Gave them a honk once but I don't think they noticed...

Spotted a silver 4th gen sedan on the 495S and a Blue 4th gen sedan with mudflaps near hopkinton, ma today.

• Mega Users
Spotted a black 4th gen in Avon on 44. Aftermarket grill and gold wheels. Looked good.

Spotted the same 4th gen driving over Simsbury Mountain on Friday night around 7. Both of us were behind a silver 4th gen 05-06 with dealer plates on it.

The black 4th gens grill looked hella rice, wheels were nice tho.

I'm just not a big fan of aftermarket grills.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."