LegacyGT.com

now that the 08's are cracking the streets, how long till we see the "cheaper" parts?

people were speculating that the 08 wrx's are using the same setups and therefore are the same upgrades. meaning...since the quantity is higher for the wrx the tuners would be jumping a bit higher than they are for the legacy. with quantity comes lower pricing. has this started yet? or...will it be the "got to pay to play"?

I'm in a management accounting course right now, and I listed car modifications as an opportunity cost. I said the cost of purchasing a new turbo is an out-of-pocket expense, and the incurred cost of increased gas consumption is an opportunity cost. Just thought I'd share. I though it was a clever example of a term normally associated with doing business.

I'm in a management accounting course right now, and I listed car modifications as an opportunity cost. I said the cost of purchasing a new turbo is an out-of-pocket expense, and the incurred cost of increased gas consumption is an opportunity cost. Just thought I'd share. I though it was a clever example of a term normally associated with doing business.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

FWIW my gas mileage went up with my turbo upgrade.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived