LegacyGT.com

Looking for stock parts in Norcal

GTLEGACY007

What's up people, may be parting my car out in the near future, so i'm looking to get lined up everything that I don't already have in order to take her back to stock. The big things that I need that i'd like to pick up locally are a stock catback and stock wheels with tires with decent tread already mounted, and stock brakes for all four corners. A full list of everything i'm looking for can be found here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wtb-ca-stock-parts-163833.html?p=3424371#post3424371

Let me know what you've got! Thanks!

Thanks for the interest so far guys. At the moment, this is on hold, as a friend of mine might be buying the car as is. He's trying to get financing right now, if he can't get it, i'll let you guys know for sure.

I've got both a momo and stock shft knob if you still need one.

Why are you selling?? :(

I'll keep them in mind for sure, thanks! Selling mainly to fund buying a house. House > nice car at this point in my life. Some day (soon I hope) i'll have both.

ive got rear rotors and if you want i have a stock grill but only if you have an aftermarket one let me know.

-Hide

Interested for sure if I continue to look for the parts, i'll let you know soon. I have an AVO grille, which is the one that usually sags a bit in the middle, i've "fixed" it so that it's hardly noticable. Come's with a 4th gen GT emblem. We could trade plus like $50 on your side, or do an even trade- my grille for your stock grille and rear rotors, no cash exchanged. Grille and emblem new cost me over $210.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/0honegt/Legacy/IMAG0306.jpg

• 2 months later...
PMs sent to you two who have the exhaust off the car. Unfortunately, I don't foresee having the time in the near future to do a dual swap with someone, really need to pick one up that's already complete and removed, as I'm looking to get this done ASAP. Let me know guys! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived