LegacyGT.com

Are Subarus the best cars money can buy??? From Fortune Magazine

Picky1

Very good read, thanks for the post. I also have 3 Subarus after just purchasing an 05 GT. I had been hesitant on buying a newer Subaru because I expected alot. My first Legacy, a 90 LS has better interior than some cars today. The dash was padded in a way that wasn't like vinyl over plastic and not like a pillow just right and the whole car had vinyl. So when I picked up the new car that was the first think I checked and as I held my breath, closed my eyes and put my finger on the dash and pressed down, I breathed a sigh of relief. It did have vinyl, and it was the correct combination of padding that I had been accustomed to. Sat in a '11 WRX and was baffled at the how much plastic there was and it was a Limited. But it pays to play when you want that kind of performance. I think I'll stick with the Legacy.

Thanks for posting that up! It definitely makes me proud to support a company that doesn't make a product as vanilla as possible and actually embraces their roots in order to foster a unique personality. So congrats to Subaru for keeping up the fight and continuing to gain ground!

Archived