LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I saw two LGT's today:

1) 6p.m.: 580e to 80e interchange: 08' DGM LGT- he honked at me and I gave him the thumbs up. beautiful car.

2) 7:30 p.m.: 07 DGM LGT with spoiler, tinted windows, parked at the Emeryville Public Market.

on my drive back from sunset beach... i spotted a white lgt sedan 06/07 i believe it to be along southbound hwy 17 around 430pm. has a rbs grille and GT badging in the grille. who claims this car? i was going northbound on 17, doubt you wouldve seen me.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

on my drive back from sunset beach... i spotted a white lgt sedan 06/07 i believe it to be along southbound hwy 17 around 430pm. has a rbs grille and GT badging in the grille. who claims this car? i was going northbound on 17, doubt you wouldve seen me.
prolly sneakyfast, he seems to be the most visible LGT on the SC side of the hill...

Yeah, that was probably me. I was on 17 at that time.

Edited by SneakyFast

Blue 2005 LGT with aftermarket wheels and one muffler on Highway 99 near HW50 yesterday around 6:30AM.

ive seen that guy around, no idea who he is. lives in the natomas area JNO natomas marketplace

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

spotted a silver legacy gt turning on westridge in dc, almost always see you around the same time. I was in my sti.

white lgt on 19th ave in sf near sfsu looked lowered with rims, really nice i was test driving an infiniti g20 for work and you were too fast for me haha.

Spotted Blue LGT Wagon on Saturday evening at Lake Francis resort in Dobbins during Northern California Homebrew Festival. I left my card on your wipers with a link to LGT.com. :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

amazing hot white LGT (06?) wagon. lowered, b4 badge, gray wheels. northbound on natomas blvd, turned left into Arco as i passed

megasexy

How can an LGT like that NOT be on this forum?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
05 white gt sedan w/ clear bra, no front plate, and otherwise stockish looking. i parked right across from you at the AMC Mercado theaters in Santa Clara tonight. i figure you're either watching one hell of a long movie, you're a student parking at the theaters, or an employee of somewhere in the plaza. either way, nice seeing your car.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!