LegacyGT.com

Wheel repair shop

bakabakablah

I've had couple of wheels fixed @ Bolton's in gardena. And never had any problem after... might check them out. They charge really cheap too. Just make sure you have the wheel without the tire when you bring it to them. they'll give you better price if they see it in person.

Timmons Subaru in Long Beach, CA. Dropped the car off with 2" of curb rash on the rear passenger wheel and a 1" scrape on the bumper, came back to me with a door ding on the driver's door all the way down to the metal, a huge scrape on the rear passenger side of the bumper, 1/2 the wheel curbed, mudguard torn off, and possibly a bent hub/wheel (it's making some weird noises).

Anthony (the SA) is an awesome guy but the techs that work there are rather crappy I must admit. Dealership wouldn't cover the wheel damage as they "only marked that the wheel came in with some damage but not how much".

I'll check out Bolton's as well as RB Motoring and the shop that omnicron suggested. Thanks guys.

thats where i got my car from.. the service guy is a nice guy but as u said the techs i dont know. i got my short shifter installed there and it came back with a scratch on my radio. they ordered a new one saying it was a defect or something. i stop going there since glendale subaru opened and its closer to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey keep in mind that the tech isn't always the ones that dent and ding your car usually It is the lot porter. The tech is making plenty of money and is usually very careful. Lot porters can be a bit ... Slow.

As a former tech we get blamed for a lot many times we have nothing to do with it.

Archived