LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a grey Tribeca last week going down the 110. Looks pretty cool. reminds me of the volkswagon SUV a little bit. The front end is pretty decent also! It has new jersey plates

That's the Tribeca that is making the round of the dealerships in SoCal. It was here in San Diego a couple weeks ago to promote the new model to the dealership and the techs.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Two new spottings for me both parked, both in San Diego:

First - 05 LGT Ltd Wagon, SWP (Just like mine), no tint and automatic parked in the parking structure where I work in Mission Valley. Bowed plastic cover for the license plate (intersection camera defense?)

Second - New LGT Sedan, OBP, parked at the Navy facility in Old Town. No plates.

both sightings within a day of each other after having seen none for months.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

4-25-05 In Irvine I saw a black 2.5i wagon. 4-26-2005 I parked next one that looked just like mine. White 2.5 GT Limited with limo tint in the back and a shade lighter in the front. That one was Mission Viejo at the Starbucks right next to Saddleback College. There is also a black 2.5 GT Limited I see in the parking lot at Saddleback from time to time.

• 3 weeks later...
spotted a GR Legacy GT in Irvine this past sunday. It was lowered. Spotted a RB GT on the 605 freeway at the 5, caught up to it and it was an older lady driving. I never see any LGT's!!!

Spotted today:

color: Black GT with dark tinted windows and blacked out rear lights

location: Going west on Valley Blvd in Alhambra/San Gabriel area

We WAVED at each other :D

(that was a really stealthy ride...nice!)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I spotted not just my first LGT Wagon, but 2 of them.

An A-Blue on the Ventu Exit on the 101 (probably Amgen worker), and later a white one near Chessbro exit on the 101.

Both gave me the double take surprise of seeing a LGT Wagon.

Thousand Oaks Subaru most be doing well.

Today at 2pm just exiting the transistion road from 10W to 710S silver LGT wagon. I was right behind you in my brown Accord. You were behind a green trash truck. I would have pulled next to you but even with my swap you would have smoked me:P

Spoted a White C-Dan on Monday (6/6/05) turning from Paso de Carlota on to Alicia PKWY in Laguna Niguel - heading toward the 5 Fwee.

Only other LGT to have 15% tint all round.

No other mods.

Archived