LegacyGT.com

Tune by BrenTuning? Check in here

BrenTuning

Ok so this thread is to tell us about yourself. Your mods. Your tune. What you do with the car (Auto-X, Drag, Hella Flush hard park)

And most importantly, your overall experience with BrenTuning. Any questions about your setup and further improvement, I will be glad to answer!

05 BSM LGT

Perrin TMIC

Perrin Endlinks

Perrin DP

Invidia UP

Stromung CBE

STi Pinks

DBA 4000's

Cobb AP V2

Stock Turbo, Fuel Pump, and Injectors

Turbo inlet en route

Hope to go stage III soon, but I'm only doing DD. I've only AutoX once and held off since she's got 152K on her.

Hearing great things about you guys so I'll keep you in mind for tuning needs!

Adam

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Stage 2 plus Grimmspeed EBCS and Process West TMIC. BrenTuned 278awhp/334awtq. Daily driver wagon. :) Midsummer to fall timeframe, I may do turbo and headers and Bren retune.

Participated in the Legacy BrenTuning day set up by Nrw and had an awesome time. It was like a a little LGT.com mini-meet, but with all day dyno pulls along with all the awesomeness that goes along with that. Some very nice numbers by some very nice stage 2 and 3 cars. Beyond that, I am loving my tune. Car is way way faster than stock. Pulls hard. OEM stumble/stutter is gone. No downshifting necessary for passing in 5th gear. ;)

Would love to do another LGT Brentuning day when I'm ready with turbo and supporting mods!

Ripe, We keep posting back-to-back. I need to get off this forum:lol:

You just can't resist the ripemeat.

anyway, I have mods and have been tuned by Bren in the past. Great customer service and always puts the needs of the customer at the forefront in terms of catering a tune specifically towards the wants of the customer.

05 BSM LGT

Perrin TMIC

Perrin Endlinks

Perrin DP

Invidia UP

Stromung CBE

STi Pinks

DBA 4000's

Cobb AP V2

Stock Turbo, Fuel Pump, and Injectors

Turbo inlet en route

Hope to go stage III soon, but I'm only doing DD. I've only AutoX once and held off since she's got 152K on her.

Hearing great things about you guys so I'll keep you in mind for tuning needs!

Adam

Adam, let us know when you're ready. We would love to tune your car!

Stage 2 plus Grimmspeed EBCS and Process West TMIC. BrenTuned 278awhp/334awtq. Daily driver wagon. :) Midsummer to fall timeframe, I may do turbo and headers and Bren retune.

Participated in the Legacy BrenTuning day set up by Nrw and had an awesome time. It was like a a little LGT.com mini-meet, but with all day dyno pulls along with all the awesomeness that goes along with that. Some very nice numbers by some very nice stage 2 and 3 cars. Beyond that, I am loving my tune. Car is way way faster than stock. Pulls hard. OEM stumble/stutter is gone. No downshifting necessary for passing in 5th gear. ;)

Would love to do another LGT Brentuning day when I'm ready with turbo and supporting mods!

We may be working on another lgt.com tune day :)

I will be getting dynotuned by Bren on Jan 5 and really look forward to it. So far, my experience has been great. They have been very insightful and quick to respond to all my questions. I just finished my mods and Bren sent me a map to hold me over until my dynotune on the fifth. I have an 05 (5 speed) LGT. Here is my mod list:

VF52 port & polished w/ptp blanket and GS heatshield

DW850 sidefeed injectors

DW65 fuel pump

Perrin turbo inlet

Perrin TMIC

Cobb SF intake w/box

Crucial uppipe

Invidia catless dowpipe w/ Autospeed catless back

Forge BPV

Grimmspeed EBCS

Exedy stage 1 clutch w/ WRX flywheel

Plus suspension mods: coils, swaybars, lca bushings, PFF7's...

My LGT has 106,000 miles on it and I just did major maintenance/service on it over the past few months (timing belt, spark plugs, wheel bearings, clutch...). Also did the compression test and the engine still looks strong. I hope to keep it for another hundred thousand. I am meticulous with oil changes and service. The car has been stage 2 for the past 80,000 miles. It's a daily driver.

Dyno'd by Bren this past spring. I was previosuly dyno'd by another reptuable shop a few weeks before, but it wasnt what i was personally looking for. Bren was professional and maintained great communication. I recommend people to him left and right based on my experience and my overall result.

This isnt my daily driver (i admit, its a garage queen), and it does not get tracked, dragged, or auto x'd.

Bren got me to 347 whp, and 376 wtq.

09 Spec.b

Power Mods:

BNR 18g Turbo with Upgraded Actuator Arm and wastegate

IP&T Filtered Oil Lines

DW 750cc top feed injectors

DW 65c High Flow Fuel Pump

Perrin TM Intercooler

NGK Iridium One Step Colder Plugs

Perrin turbo inlet hose

KsTech Cold Air Intake

Grimmspeed Boost Control Solenoid

TurboSmart Kompact Blow Off Valve

Bren Dyno Tune via Cobb Accesport

SPT 1.5 Cat Back Exhaust

Cobb high flow catted down pipe

Cobb Heatshield

Tranny / Suspension / Handling Mods:

SPT 6MT short throw shifter

Kartboy Shifter Bushings

Whiteline front adjustable sway bar

Whiteline rear adjustable sway bar

KartBoy Solid front & rear endlinks

AVO rear reinforcements

JDM STi Pinks on Bilsteins

3/8" rear suspension spacers (for perfect rake)

Grimmspeed MCB

Conti DWS on Motegi MR118 wheels (Winter Setup)

Oem Wheels and Summer tires (tires to be replaced next year!)

My build thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-bnr-18g-09-spec-b-194664.html

I was retuned by Bren from a previous tune and I couldnt be happier. I went to Bren with stage 2 and my previous tune was 249/302 in April of 2009. With no new power mods my baseline at Bren was 242/298. When I left Bren I was at an impressive 281/331 again with NO NEW power mods.

Here is my pics/build thread (2008 LGT Spec.B)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/jays-2008-lgt-spec-b-166467.html

Mods Include:

Go Mods-

SPT V2 cat back exhaust

Cobb SF Intake w/ Cobb Airbox

Invidia catted DP

Cobb AP V2 Protuned Bren Tuning

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes

Cobb springs on Bilsteins

Cobb 25mm Front Sway Bar

Cobb Rear Sway Bar

Cusco front strut bar

04 STI BBS wheels powder coated (Harley Davidson Black Pearl)

Rotora 4 piston BBK

McGard black spline lugs

Perrin Stout Mounts

Perrin Adjustable Rear lower lateral links

Grimm Speed MCB

Kartboy F&R endlinks

Other mods-

Lightwerkz painted Headlights w/ 6k HID's

9012 Philips HIR2 fog bulbs

Laminx rear tail overlays by (zag300zx)

HKC speed stanza wing

Hella's w/ Subimods bracket

Cobb short throw shifter

Grimm Speed Heat Shield

Grimm Speed oil cap

Latthe Werks knob & SI drive dial

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8044/8107432495_8575df7ace_c.jpg

and the Dynotune video thanks to Nrw (Bren's lacky)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtUke0CyBs]BrenTuning 2008 Subaru Legacy GT SpecB "Stage 2" 281whp/331wtq - YouTube[/ame]

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I will be getting dynotuned by Bren on Jan 5 and really look forward to it. So far, my experience has been great. They have been very insightful and quick to respond to all my questions. I just finished my mods and Bren sent me a map to hold me over until my dynotune on the fifth. I have an 05 (5 speed) LGT. Here is my mod list:

DW850 sidefeed injectors

DW65 fuel pump

Perrin turbo inlet

Perrin TMIC

Cobb SF intake w/box

Crucial uppipe

Forge BPV

Grimmspeed EBCS

My LGT has 106,000 miles on it and I just did major maintenance/service on it over the past few months (timing belt, spark plugs, wheel bearings, clutch...). Also did the compression test and the engine still looks strong. I hope to keep it for another hundred thousand. I am meticulous with oil changes and service. The car has been stage 2 for the past 80,000 miles. It's a daily driver.

Great meeting you this weekend. Very impressive car, thanks for the business! We should have your video up soon.

Hope you're enjoying the tune :)

DW850 sidefeed injectors

DW65 fuel pump

Perrin turbo inlet

Perrin TMIC

Cobb SF intake w/box

Crucial uppipe

Forge BPV

Grimmspeed EBCS

Great meeting you this weekend. Very impressive car, thanks for the business! We should have your video up soon.

Hope you're enjoying the tune :)

I drove up to Auburn, MA from NJ for my dynotune with Bren this past Saturday. Bren was ready to go for my 10 am appointment. My mistake was not having my Grimmspeed EBCS installed prior to the dynotune. Bren took the time to properly install the EBCS. Additionally, my Cobb Accessport was not completely updated so Bren made sure the firmware was completely updated so he could utilize all the necessary diagnostic tools (anyone getting a tune needs to make sure to update your AP to the latest version). These two issues could have been a “big pain in the ass”, especially if the tuning site didn’t have good internet service. But Bren took care of AP and EBCS swiftly and professionally so we could begin the tuning process. Bren asked many questions to make sure I received a tune tailored to my personal driving style. As soon as he stepped into the vehicle and started the pulls it was obvious he is passionate about what he does. Bren was laser focused throughout the process. He stayed on the dyno until he was satisfied with the tune. It is not the type of place where you would be limited on the amount of pulls you take. Bren won’t stop until its right. My car was strong and cooperative. After the dyno pulls we took it on the road for Bren to put some final touches on it with a road tune.

My LGT was a totally different car afterwards. Brentuning went above and beyond my expectations. I put 300 miles on my car since the tune and now it is a totally different beast. I use to have a strong stage 2+ protune that I thought was fast, and others within LGT community that drove with me agreed. But now, the car is simply at another level. The car starts boost at around 2700 -2800 rpm and pulls HARD all the way to redline. When the car is at idle it is butter smooth. Believe it or not, it gets better mpg than my stage 2 tune as well. I am not a numbers guy and won’t mention specifics on my dyno #’s until Bren and Neil get the video and dyno charts up on the site. The powerband will speak for itself when you see the chart. Regardless of whp and torque, the driveability is unbelievable.

Overall, it was an incredible experience. I highly recommend Brentuning to anyone interested in a dynotune. I drove 4 hours from NJ and it was well worth the drive. Bren has a unique approach that prioritizes safety. Brentuning is setting a standard with his safe and powerful tunes.

When I first got my 06 Spec b back in July, I had only plans to go downpipe, uppipe, and tune. I was not very experienced with this car being it my first turbocharged car. Suddenly my pride and joy started smoking and I took it to a family friends mechanic to take a look at it. He couldnt figure out what was wrong. I remembered at my first Subaru meet that Brentuning was near by, so I called up Bren and asked if he could take a look at it. He of course said yes.

I roll into his parking lot and he and his friend comes over. I pop the hood and he starts checking out the turbo. It was no more than 5 minutes before he determined that the turbo in the car was a cheap ebay turbo and its starting to go. He said I was probably only hitting 190whp. We went inside to his office to talk about where I could go with this. I told him my goals for the car and he took a post-it and started writing down parts. Because i was new to Subaru's, I was looking for someone to just give me a list of parts and get this problem fixed fast. And Bren did just that.

On the post-it:

Vf52 or BNR 16g Evo III

Oil line

Grimmspeed ECBS

Forge BPV

DW65C

So over the next couple weeks I was collecting parts for the turbo build. He recommended Motive Auto Works in Woburn to do the build. So off I went, an hour away to get this pieced together. Once it was finished, it was the beginning of September. LGT dyno day was at the end of the month and I still didnt have the Forge BPV (was running GFB 50/50 BOV) and was still on stock fuel pump. Bren worked with me and said he would do a road tune for me that day so I could last till dyno day on the 29th.

I arrive a bit early and he was dyno tuning a BMW. I sat there for almost an hour waiting. I didnt mind at all because I knew the reward was worth the wait. I might be wrong but I believe Bren was going to the Cape that day and was trying to skip out early, but the BMW was giving him a tough time. But as you have already read, he takes his time to get things right and he finally got it squared away. I tried to tell him I could come back a different day, but he quickly shot that down and said I had waited long enough. My turn...

I said this was my first stick shift car and was still learning so I asked if he could drive during the road tune. So I sat in the passenger side holding his laptop on my lap while we were whipping around. He was explaining everything that he was adjusting and how I liked to drive. As we completed the tune, he was telling me to be careful. That this is nowhere near the car it was once I first got it. He doesnt like to give numbers on road tunes but estimated around 305whp. Thats quite a lot more than 190whp...

Just a quick comment on his attention to detail. He remembered that I was new to driving standard so he adjusted the idle so it was easier for me to drive. He didnt tell me this till the next time I went back... but I felt like a pro! :lol:

He was right about being careful with the car, as I ended up being pulled over 5 days later :spin: But the next couple weeks I acquired the Forge BPV and the DW65C fuel pump. Again had Motive Auto Works do the install, as well as fix the exhaust leak which ended up getting me out of the ticket. But I digress, the 29th was quickly approaching and I was getting more and more excited. I emailed Bren and told him I had work later that day so he told me to come at the beginning and that I would be one of the first ones on.

As my car gets set up on the dyno, Im taking photographs with my camera. When he finally gets in the car, there was a loud grinding sound and people were thinking center diff was bad. So no dyno for me, but he took me out on a road tune and brought me up to I believe 20psi and estimated around 315whp.

With much debate on the cause of the problem, I end up fixing my front left caliper and throw it on the dyno a month or so later. I get on the dyno, and again the grinding noise appeared and he couldnt get the rear wheels to move under load. At this point Im just trying to get concrete numbers for my car. And miraculously, he was able to dyno tune my car, but started later in the rpm range. I ended with an impressive 325whp/370wtq!

Here are my performance mods and my build thread:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/vf52-build-191939.html

Vf52 Turbo

Perrin TMIC

TGV Delete

Gimmick Turbo Inlet

CNT Catless Downpipe

Indivia Catless Up Pipe

Magnaflow Cat Back

Grimspeed 3 Port Boost Solenoid

Forge BPV

Perrin Heatshield

Bren in action

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/199580_4728611737807_892041772_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/404975_4977136870780_951946487_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqsiwP_VrUM#!

I dont put stickers on my car, but I made an exception with Bren. I support him with Brentuning license plate covers and a Brentuning sticker on my rear windshield!

Just want to say thanks to Bren and everything that he has done for me. I appreciate every single thing you did!

I drove up to Auburn, MA from NJ for my dynotune with Bren this past Saturday. Bren was ready to go for my 10 am appointment. My mistake was not having my Grimmspeed EBCS installed prior to the dynotune. Bren took the time to properly install the EBCS. Additionally, my Cobb Accessport was not completely updated so Bren made sure the firmware was completely updated so he could utilize all the necessary diagnostic tools (anyone getting a tune needs to make sure to update your AP to the latest version). These two issues could have been a “big pain in the ass”, especially if the tuning site didn’t have good internet service. But Bren took care of AP and EBCS swiftly and professionally so we could begin the tuning process. Bren asked many questions to make sure I received a tune tailored to my personal driving style. As soon as he stepped into the vehicle and started the pulls it was obvious he is passionate about what he does. Bren was laser focused throughout the process. He stayed on the dyno until he was satisfied with the tune. It is not the type of place where you would be limited on the amount of pulls you take. Bren won’t stop until its right. My car was strong and cooperative. After the dyno pulls we took it on the road for Bren to put some final touches on it with a road tune.

My LGT was a totally different car afterwards. Brentuning went above and beyond my expectations. I put 300 miles on my car since the tune and now it is a totally different beast. I use to have a strong stage 2+ protune that I thought was fast, and others within LGT community that drove with me agreed. But now, the car is simply at another level. The car starts boost at around 2700 -2800 rpm and pulls HARD all the way to redline. When the car is at idle it is butter smooth. Believe it or not, it gets better mpg than my stage 2 tune as well. I am not a numbers guy and won’t mention specifics on my dyno #’s until Bren and Neil get the video and dyno charts up on the site. The powerband will speak for itself when you see the chart. Regardless of whp and torque, the driveability is unbelievable.

Overall, it was an incredible experience. I highly recommend Brentuning to anyone interested in a dynotune. I drove 4 hours from NJ and it was well worth the drive. Bren has a unique approach that prioritizes safety. Brentuning is setting a standard with his safe and powerful tunes.

Here's my dyno clip for reference.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJ8VIZeIOw]BrenTuning 2005 Subaru Legacy GT VF52 330whp/355wtq - YouTube[/ame]

I will bite as well...

I have been tuned twice by bren, both street tunes. First tune was back when i bought the car with just over a 100K miles, I went right to stage 2 with Perrin catless up and dp, and grimmspeed ebcs. Met at his office talked a little bit about my goals for the car and what i was looking for. At the time i was on the stock VF40 so he took that into consideration and the fact that it was my DD so I was not look for an aggressive tune.

He finished up the basemap on his magic laptop and got all his trinkets and starting hooking everything up. He did the driving and i held his laptop so he could monitor. Every time he made a changed he told me what he was doing, why and what the result would be. Once it was dialed in I drove it around while he fine tuned things and we did an airboy pull for a rough # idea. Needless to say it was a much different car and sufficed the itch i had for now...

A year later the oil seal on my vf40 went and i got a great deal on a VF52. I also ended up adding an AEM CAI, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Forge BPV, and a Walbro 255. I too was part of the LGT.com Dyno day and much like SPC i had dyno issues although based on the dyno readouts it was a rear diff issues along with a massive boost leak. I was quite noobish that day and should have been more prepared, but i appreciated the patience by bren as i was the first car to go. So he said later on he would go out and road tune it. So I fixed the boost leak as best i could, he even lent me his Boost Leak tester but we couldnt find a compressor to fully test. We went out for a little drive to dial in as much as we could, boost was not finalized due to the leak. Despite my rough first dyno experience Bren as usual worked his magic and somehow got the important things done on the dyno and made it so my car was drive able.

Both Experiences were great, highly professional, personable and a great learning experience. Every car is treated as if it were his own and the attention to detail is second to none. I recommend Bren to any and all interested in getting tuned. I have more plans and he will be the first person i contact about them. I am sure i missed more but none the less not a better person to deal with.

Mods

Engine: Perrin Catless Up/DP

AEM CAI

FMS FMIC

Grimmspeed EBCS

VF52

TGV Delete

Walbro 255

Trans:

Exedy Stage 1 w/ WRX SMFW

Group N Tranny Mount

Suspension/Wheels

Megan Coilovers (Being swapped for Swifts and Konis)

Whiteline LCA Upper and Lower Bushings

Whiteline Ball Joints and Tie Rods

Whiteline FSB w/ Perrin Endlinks

Whiteline RSB (to be installed once i get AVO Brackets)

Black Racing Pro N1 17x7.5 wheels

I don't have a cool story like some of the others, but since I don't see an e-tune review yet...

Bren e-tuned my stage 2 car and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. He responds to emails super quick, which means we got through 2 or 3 revisions on my tune each day. Altogether, I think my tune was done in 3 days, and it's great.

He answered my questions, gave me a little advice I didn't know I needed, and asked me questions to make sure the tune was coming out right. Overall, I was very pleased.

Thanks Bren!

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Here's my story..

I think it was 2 years now BMX045 messaged me saying he was going to be in my area at BrenTuning because a buddy of his was getting tuned and I should swing by. I figured why not, not like I had anything else to do on a Saturday afternoon. I was still stage stock at this point and unsure of what route I wanted to take. That day there was a line of Subarus getting done and a loud ass M6.

Fast foward a few more months BMX045 and another member(vtbimmer I think was his username) were getting their cars dynotuned so of course I showed up. This time I decided to break out my new camera and play with it's video functions to see what it can do. After going for a ride in both their cars post tunes, and observing Bren's work and attention to detail various other times I decided he was going to be the one tuning my car.

First tune was in February of 2012. Just a stage1 reflash plus a K&N Intake (replaced the Blitz Induction Cover that was on the car previously, didn't have the stock airbox). While we were on the road he explained what he was doing. The difference was crazy the smoothness, oh the smoothness. It was a whole new car.

Then the original plan was to just go straight to "stage3". But unfortunately the bug sunk it's teeth in harder than expected. So in September I talked to Bren about setting up a LegacyGT.com tuning day, which he saw as a good opportunity. At that point I aquired a RacerX FMIC, Cobb Downpipe, SPT V2 Catback, DW65c, Forge BPV, and a GrimmSpeed EBCS + Uppipe. I went in hoping for a modest 270whp based on some other results I've seen prior. I walked out that day with 285whp/345wtq. Not only did the peak numbers blow me away the curve shocked me and everyone else, including Bren, who was still around (I was last car of the day voluntarily). This car practically holds power to redline, most tend to die down after 5500rpm.

I've got some things planned for the next stage of this build that will start coming into play soon enough.

Build Thread : http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/nrws-2005-bsm-gt-194060.html?t=194060

Dyno Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDiGCLM0UhA]BrenTuning 2005 Subaru Legacy GT VF40 FMIC 289whp/345wtq - YouTube[/ame]

Here is my graph 281/331 stage 2. The lower dotted line was my baseline/previous tune (242/298) and the above solid is when Bren was done working his magic. No new mods just a retune

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Jay04WRX/4427A362-44A9-41D1-8350-54077341C237-1961-00000124F93E6F81.jpg

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• 7 months later...

Not completely happy with my previous e-tune (gas) and dyno tune (e85), I contacted BrenTuning to get e-tuned.

Bren was extremely responsive in emails, same-day turn around if I got the logs in before work or on my lunch break. If I pulled and sent in new legs after work I'd have a new rev early the next day. Great service and communication via email.

2005 Legacy GT wagon, 5MT tranny

Stock clutch

Stock intake, MAF, inlet, TB hose

aFe dry filter

Invidia UP

BNR Evo3 16G - stock WG actuator

Cobb Catted DP

Stock cat-back

Cobb APv2

AVO TMIC

Grimmspeed EBCS

Deatschwerks 850cc sidefeeds

Deatschwerks 65c fuel pump

We started with the gas tune, and when it was all said and done, I picked up 6HP and 11TQ over the competitor tune. :cool:

Next up was e85. Now my previous tune was done by a competitor on a dyno, so I didn't know what to expect here. Apples to Oranges, etc. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when the final result netted me (averaging 5 pulls on each tune) +6.6HP and 21.4TQ! :wub:

Time and money well spent. Thanks Bren!

This is the 4th time I've been to Bren. My car loves and always happy to go see him. I couldn't be more happier with his tunes and how the car pulls....and to see Neil Thanks!!

• Gimmick turbo inlet (blue)

• Xo2racing TBE

• MegaMAF 73mm Big MAF Cold Air Intake,

• Perrin performance Perrin Lightened Crank Pulley

• Perrin Performance Radiator Stay

• COBB battery tie down

• COBB RADIATOR SHROUD

• GrimmSpeed EBCS

• Perrin performance Catch can (Blue)

• Racer X FMIC

• NGK One Step Colder Spark Plugs

• RPA Hood Struts

• STI Engine Mounts

• STI Pitch Stop

• OEM Transmission mount with Rallitek Transmission Mount Bushing

• Tru-Cool 4454 Transmission Cooler

• ProSport Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter

• GFB BOV

• Gates Kevlar Timing and Auxiliary Belt

• Mishimoto Coolant Hoses (blue)

• Air Pump Delete

• DW 65c Fuel Pump

• DW 750cc injectors

• Killer B oil pickup

• Kinugawa TD05 18G turbo

• IP&T Filtered oil lines

> Hexmods F1 Valve Body

• Goodridge SS Braided Brake Hose

• RalliTEK exhaust hangers

• Hawk Performance Ceramic Front and Rear Brake Pads

• Energy Suspension Front + Rear Sway Bar Bushing Kit

• Sport Edition 18” wheels

• COBB 25mm Front Sway Bar

• Whiteline 20mm Rear Sway Bar

• Kartboy Endlinks Front and Rear

• RalliTEK Lowering Springs with Koni Sport Suspension

• Whiteline Rear Differential Bushings

• EBay Strut Tower Bar

• Whiteline Roll Center and Bump Steer Kit

• Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings

• Whiteline Front Inner Control Arm Bushings

• Hella Supertone Horns 118dB

• Apexcone HID 55W 6000k

• Rally Armor Mudflaps Urethane MudFlaps (red)

• DIY Mesh Grill

• 35% Window Tint

• CF eyelids

• 52mm Prosport Premium Boost Gauge

• 52mm Prosport Performance Oil Pressure Gauge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-z-3wtDrIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-z-3wtDrIs[/ame]

432361849_2013-09-0210_44_04.thumb.jpg.a13b91c96647bf825d0945da1c5ae0f2.jpg

So happy with my tune.

third to fourth gear on the high way is just unreal, there's nothing like a shift throwing you into the back of your seat at 80 MPH.

Thanks for the smooth tune Bren. You are a genius and I appreciate how thorough and honest you were.

FP HTA68 7CM

Built longblock by Motive Auto Works

Archived