LegacyGT.com

99 2.5rs

I found a blue one for sale out by me... It has a dent in the fender, a bad wheels bearing, and 210k miles on it. Besides that, it's got a JDM engine that has between 95k and 105k miles on it total, an STi suspension, a roof rack, and overall it's pretty decent shape. The guy wants $4k for it. He also said that if he gets the bearing fixed he'll want $4,400.

The thing is rated at $3,500 on kbb in excellent condition... A JDM motor with 60k miles put on it since installation, STi suspension, and a roof rack doesn't jack up the price $1k over excellent.. That's the value of the car if it actually had 100k miles on the rest of it. At least, that's how I look at it.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/2709592022.html

That car isn't worth it.. Hopefully he will just sit on it for a while till he realizes that he can't ask that much for the car. The engine having 95k doesn't mean much... I mean almost the whole rest of the car has 210k so he is doomed to a lower price. And it is almost 12 years old now!

Yeah, there have been some dandies around here. There was a really nice one with like 130k in Portland. The manager of a Subaru Service Dept owned it and this thing was spotless & had everything done to it! I think it was an '01 and it was a 2 door, 5 speed. The guy wanted like $7,XXX for it.

Assholes... all of you.

I wanted to know what METAL area on his car was rusted... It wasn't ever mentioned before I asked. That's why I asked..

BTW, change the "have" in my last post to "had" as it was a typo

I couldnt pass up the fact the you put anywhere in caps.

Archived